BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlie M.
This stuff works great and smells great. I will buy this item again. It works really well and makes laundry easier.
Dusty N.
Branson
I love the scent of Xtra Mountain Rain. It's no go-to laundry detergent. It always makes my clothes smell amazing!
Alexandra L.
This is gentle on the skin while still cleaning the clothes well. This is a consistent repurchase for my family.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I really like this not my favorite but its good for the price & smells really good to & the cloths do come clean.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
Love this detergent and for the price you cannot beat it! Always leaves clothes feeling and smellling fantastic!
Emily V.
Jenkins, KY
Super cheap. Smells great and lathers good. Love the smell when they come out of the dryer. Recommend to anyone.
Lindsay W.
Plymouth, MI
I use this detergent most frequently because of the price. It smells great and gets my clothes clean. I recommend
Sara U.
Foley, AL
This is what I'm washing my clothes with right now! It's amazing! I love it, it buy it because the price is great
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Smells really good. Not good if you have sensitive skin unfortunately. Will buy again at walmart. Cheap and good
A L.
San Di
This is the best my clothes hold the scent for a long time and just feel so much better compared to using Purex.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it