BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kelsey P.
Omaha
I consistently purchase this laundry detergent and am frustrated when they are out in stores. It washes out of clothes completely and leaves them smelling fresh. I always am complimented on my scent based on the detergent I use. Others have asked me specifically what detergent I use and I tell them extra. The cost and quality leave me very satisfied.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
I've bought this brand of laundry detergent in this scent several times because you can't beat the price. It cleans clothes well, and the scent is fresh. My only con is that I feel that the consistency of the detergent is a little too "watery", so I end up adding a little bit more product into the cap. Other than that, it's not a bad laundry detergent.
Amber S.
This is the laundry soap that I 80%of the get, because of price and for the fact it works well and smells good. I have 6 people in my house, laundry is always going. So after many lower quality brands we've all liked this one. My family and myself included suffer from soap allergies and this laundry soap hasn't caused any issues for anyone!
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
I buy this brand at Walmart all the time. It's scent is amazing a covering up the smell of dog. It the only soap I use on the hot cycle when washing anything for our dogs. The plus is not only does the dogs stuff come out smelling great. But the entire laundry room smells just like it for the next couple oh hours. So fresh...it's great.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT
This detergent is my go-to when it comes to laundry detergents. It is cheap and works great! I prefer this scent over others, but they all smell great. You can buy it at your local grocery store. For me, this size lasts for a very, very long time!
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I really like xtra laundry soaps because I don't like to pay a fortune! But unlike many other cheap detergents this one works really well! Even on my husbands dirty grimey work clothes! My favorite this is that the scent lasts after the wash! Great product for a fraction of the price of other laundry detergents.
Stephanie B.
Londonderry
This laundry detergent is very inexpensive. I was afraid to try it at first fearing it couldn't possibly clean our laundry at this low price. I have used it for several months now and I have complete faith in its ability to clean our laundry effectively!! It is a great product and I will continue to buy it!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
This product is ok. Mostly watered down for my taste but it does make your clothes smell nice. Extra cleaning is usually involved (stain remover) on some of the boys clothes. About five to seven dollars at the grocery store.
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
I TRIED THIS PRODUCT ON A WHIM AND USUALLY WE STOCK UP DUE TO THE WEIGHT OF THE PRODUCT - SO WE DON'T HAVE TO LUG IT IN THE WINTER TIME - IT'S ALSO A GREAT PRODUCT FOR A REASONABLE PRICE - MOSTLY THIS IS OUR GO TO PRODUCT FOR THE LAUNDRY AND WOULD DEFINITELY TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE VALUE OF USING THIS
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
This is one of my favorite sense of laundry detergent because it is very fresh. I think it is a great value for the price and I love how many loads of laundry I'll be able to get out of just one bottle. Usually this brand is always on sale at the local grocery store so it makes it very convenient!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.