BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Smells good and gets the job done but I feel like the fresh smell doesn't last long at all. Has a weak smell to it.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Smells decent. It's not the best but it gets the job done! I like buying these when they are on sale with a coupon
Bekim Z.
Good detergent for the price. Great smell and does it's job well. Would like it to be a little stronger on whites.
Ashlie M.
This stuff works great and smells great. I will buy this item again. It works really well and makes laundry easier.
Dusty N.
Joplin, MO
I love the scent of Xtra Mountain Rain. It's no go-to laundry detergent. It always makes my clothes smell amazing!
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR
This brand is great. It's one of my go to brands. I'm not super rich so its nice that this brand is very affordable
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
This I a cheaper brand which I'm not a big fan of. It doesn't seem like it washes my clothes to the full potential.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this brand often, it washes well,and its not expensive. They also have great scents and its not very strong.
Sara U.
Foley, AL
This is what I'm washing my clothes with right now! It's amazing! I love it, it buy it because the price is great
Alexandra L.
This is gentle on the skin while still cleaning the clothes well. This is a consistent repurchase for my family.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.