BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
I've used this laundry soap many times while on a budget. It's not the best I've ever used but it gets the job done.
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
This is a great scent for a great price! The scent doesn't last on clothes very long but it definitely does the job.
Blaire S.
Oconto, WI
I LOVE the smell of Xtra Laundry Detergent. Leaves my clothes smelling great all day! Great quality and great price!
Veronica R.
Sacramento, CA
Very affordable, that's why I like using the product, since we have a big family I tend to do more loads and use more
Charlie R.
Really good detergent! I would definitely recommend buying it. The scent is really nice, refreshing. It is effective.
Margaret L.
Perryville, AR
Good smells wonderful and makes clothes smell great. It also.last a long time. I lo e this brand of laundry detergent
Katie S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go-to laundry detergent. It smells great and gets things clean, and is almost always the cheapest option!

Analisse C.
Melrose Park , IL
Great buy. Good price and quality soap. This is my go to brand. It is affordable and does a great job. I'm satisfied.
Kristina B.
Overall this is a really good product that doesn't break the bank. However, I'm confident it does what I need done.
Liz C.
Jackson
I have bought this product many times. If you're on a budget this is great to buy. It smells great and cleans good.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.