BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
shelly w.
I like this product because it smells good and it is inexpensive and I can usually get good coupons to go with this as well!
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Love this brand.
Very cheap and works like expensive brands but like 1/5 of the price.
Love all the different scents as well.
Allison L.
I like this detergent because it is cheap and gets the job done! The scent is light and doesn't linger on clothes for long.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
I love this detergent it actually works I'm impressed with the results of the way the bottle it has the liquid has so much
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I've used this maybe once or twice, it does clean my clothes but I feel as though a scent doesn't really linger afterwards.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This detergent is great smelling. It cleans my clothes very well. I just wish that the laundry would keep the smell longer.
julia c.
Dyer, IN
The only one we use. Our family has sensitive skin so this stuff is great and it lasts long when you wash clothes everyday
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
The price is very affordable and the scent smells nice but it doesn't last long .I noticed that stains don't come out easy to
Haley K.
Nicely priced gets the job done while keeping clothes soft & clean . I buy this every often and will continue in the future
Kennedy S.
Love how cheap and affordable this product is. It also does a fantastic job at keeping my clothes clean and smelling good
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.