BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Jessica G.
I've purchased this detergent a few times. Probably my favorite smell of this brand. Good deals always at Walmart or walgreens
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
Works well at getting our clothes clean without having to spend a ton of money on other brands. The scent is pleasant as well.
Cortney S.
Geneva, OH
This is good laundry detergent.its affordable and the clothes come out of the wash smelling fresh. It is one i would recommend.
Lisa R.
Fort Madison, IA
Xtra is the only laundry detergent I use. I love the way it gets the clothes clean. I also love the variety scents it comes in.
Gwendalyn R.
Crawford
Works great for the price but doesnt get heavy stains out. My boyfriend is in construction so he needs something that will work
Sharon T.
I love the scent. It is inexpensive. It cleans very well. This is the most affordable brand out there that actually works well.
Amy P.
I love the scent this laundry soap has! Keeps my clothes clean and looking good. I would continue to buy it. It's affordable.
Sabryna T.
Was the only detergent I could use for the longest time. Love this product used it for 6 years. Thank you for a great product
Jodi C.
Canadice
I didn't really like this scent, and it didn't really clean the clothes well if they had been worked in (landscaping).
Caureen P.
Tucson
Great product the scent is almost gone after drying though. But not bet expensive and doesn't leave a residue on our clothes.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.