BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Jonna M.
Peoria, IL
Smells great and gets my kids clothes clean even after playing in the dirt all day. Great product when you are on a tight budget.
Carmen B.
I use a different one but I love how it smells and leaves my clothes. The come out soft and stain free. Really love this product
Melanie M.
Ferriday, LA
This is a great product! Works great on clothes gets anything out of clothes! Would recommend to other people. It smells so good!
NICOLE B.
Xtra Detergent works just fine. It is cheaper than other detergents but works just a well. You can get alot more for your money.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Deixa as roupas limpas e cheirosas. Não deixa mancha nem desgasta o tecido. Ótimo para qualquer tecido e qualquer cor de roupa.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I have heard this detergent smells wonderful, I’m always trying to find a new detergent with the best smell. Would love to try
Cyndee M.
Bellaire
Inexpensive and works just as well as higher priced products.  Doesn't cause any allergic reactions to my sensitive skin.
Amanda G.
This is the only brand that my family buys for our house. It smells amazing and leaves all of our clothes feeling super clean.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite laundry detergents! The smell is great and it's super affordable! Makes my family's clothes clean and fresh!
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this detergent because you dont need a big amount to wash clothes and it does its work on cleaning my childrens clothes.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.