BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Cam S.
XTRA is my go to when I run out before payday lol this scent is the one I always select and the size gets me through several loads!
Abigail C.
Smells great, last a month give or take for a 5 person household. Lavender scent is my favorite keeps the smell fresh between loads
Sheryll M.
bronx, NY
This is a great detergent for when you're on a budget cause it's inexpensive and gets the job done. The smell is also really fresh
Lisa W.
Cape Coral
Does a good job of cleaning clothes for a very affordable price.  I use this detergent for our "every day" or casual clothes.
DeJuana S.
Mason, OH
My clothes look great and smell very fresh and clean. This is also only a fraction in cost compared to the major leading brands.
Heather M.
Huntley
I love the smell of this detergent.  It is so fresh and gets the clothes clean.  It is totally worth the price.
Jonna M.
Peoria, IL
Smells great and gets my kids clothes clean even after playing in the dirt all day. Great product when you are on a tight budget.
Carmen B.
I use a different one but I love how it smells and leaves my clothes. The come out soft and stain free. Really love this product
Miriam S.
Casselberry, FL
This detergent leaves your clothes fresh and clean. A little definitely goes a long way. Great variety of scents to choose from.
Kennedy S.
This was a nice cheap laundry detergent. It was only $3 or $4 and lasted me about 5 months, which I was pleasantly surprised by.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back