BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
shontaecox C.
Princeton, WV
Not my favorite detergent but it’s cheap and does the trick when you’re on a budget. Plus it has a variety of scents to choose from.
Tiki J.
Great inexpensive laundry detergent. CVS has the best deals on Xtra. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean. I recommend it.
Lucinda P.
Alliance
Xtra laundry detergent is an excellent value or the price. It comes in a variety of scents. This happens to be my personal favorite.
Michele D.
Bighorn, MT
It will get everyday clothes clean. In my house we don't do everyday dirty. Between cows, horses and kids I need something stronger.
FREDA F.
I use this product frequently. It's not expensive like some of the other detergents. It's just me and my husband, so it does the job
Chicana C.
Florissant, MO
For this to be a cheap detergent it has the most effect. I love it! The smell is outstanding and everything else that comes with it.
Abigail C.
Smells great, last a month give or take for a 5 person household. Lavender scent is my favorite keeps the smell fresh between loads
linda p.
Great smell and good for the price but I need a detergent with a little more cleaning power so I had to trade it for something else
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
Use this product often because the price is nice, the scents are nice and it washes very well too. My parents use it all the time.
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN
I have used this product so far it good. The pro is that save money cause not that expensive. Con is that don't have a good senses.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it