BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
My husband loves the mountain rain scent and we usually buy the large jug of it as we have kids and have a lot of laundry to do weekly.
Shakira J.
My boyfriend is allergic to this detergent. The scents aren't that great but it is cheap and get the job done when you're low on funds.
Kaleigh R.
Cheyenne, WY
I think this detergent is great. Works wonderful and always the best prices. This also has the best smell of all of the extra products
Bianca M.
Newton
This detergent works great on cleaning laundry. It leaves lay dry smelling great, fresh, and clean. Also it is always very affordable.
grace n.
This detergent is great because it is affordable and washes our clothes just right. And it also lasts us longer than other detergents.
Kathy M.
Ocala, FL
Usually my go-to when I want to save a little money on household products. Still provides a clean wash for my clothes and a good smell.
Cynthia C.
Marion, AL
Great discount detergent, always affordable and frequently have coupons attached to the product. Lasts a while and the smell is great
Rejeana M.
Phoenix
This soap is definitely good for the price it leaves my leaves my clothes smelling fresh & clean & hey you just can't beat the price.
kristina f.
This my preferred detergent. It's always a great price and smells fresh. This is my favorite brand and 9/10 times this is what I get.
Chicana C.
Florissant, MO
For this to be a cheap detergent it has the most effect. I love it! The smell is outstanding and everything else that comes with it.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.