BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Ariana B.
I actually really, really love this detergent. It's a great price, and the smell is really amazing as well. I would definitely recommend!
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This laundry detergent is just alright, nothing special. The scent fades quickly and I don't feel that it cleans as well as other brands.
Maribell W.
I liked the product itself as far as cleanliness but want too impressed with the scent. I would probably try a different scent next time
Avrie C.
Good product! Cleans clothes, works like any other detergent. It's on the cheaper end so it's good when your trying to save a few bucks!
julie h.
claremore
I really like the Meadow scent! However, I feel that it doesn't clean my clothes as well as pods do. If they had tjose, I'd try it again.
Graci H.
Chicago
I love the scent of this detergent and it gives my clothes a fresh and clean feel. It's always well priced and accessbale at most stores
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I love the way this laundry detergent makes my laundry smell and feel. It's always a fresh feeling when I put my clothes into the dryer!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
One of the more affordable laundry detergent I would purchase if I'm on a budget. It works well too and my clothes smells great as well.
Kaleigh R.
Cheyenne, WY
I think this detergent is great. Works wonderful and always the best prices. This also has the best smell of all of the extra products
Shakira J.
My boyfriend is allergic to this detergent. The scents aren't that great but it is cheap and get the job done when you're low on funds.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back