BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Buy this detergent when "funds are low". Smells good, really cheap, doesnt make clothes feel or smell like they were washed in cheap detergent.
johanna f.
Great product have a great smell. Leave my clothes very clean and a great smell. Also I see leave the color bright. I recommend this product.
Julia K.
Decatur
I really like the way this smells and it does a great job almost as good as tide and other big brand detergents for less than half the price!
Michelle A.
Stockton
I was pleasantly surprised after purchasing this product. I wasn't sure if it would get my laundry as clean as other brands. It sure did!!!!
Stacey C.
Like them all and the always make my clothes small good and fresh.. Only buy this detergent now. Recommend for the price also very affordable
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
The brand is amazing,I love the purple bottle from this brand. I can use this one,but feel the purple is way more refreshing!!!! Love it(:
Ariana B.
This is a really great scent that is very long lasting as well. I'm glad I found this brand because it's amazing, especially for the price!
Judith B.
The price is great, but not one of the better laundry detergents. I garden often and this just doesn't get my clothes as clean as I like.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
This isn't my absolute favorite detergent, but it is definitely up there on the list. It gets everything clean and it's not too expensive.
Maribell W.
I liked the product itself as far as cleanliness but want too impressed with the scent. I would probably try a different scent next time
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.