BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
alexis s.
I think it smells good and it seems to get the clothes clean. I use it in my darks and colors and it doesnt seems to break our skin out in a rash
Chelsea D.
['Cocoa', ''], FL
Love the smell of mountain rain! Works like a charm and it's cheap! Can't beat that!! Usually buy when it is on sale as well!! 2 for 1 what what!
Saveena D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Super cheap for this detergent that'll last months in my home. Great deal for the price and my laundry always comes out clean and smelling fresh.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
XTRA is a good laundry detergent!! its not my first pick but when i need to pinch my pennies i always turn to Xtra!! great price and works good!!
Svea O.
Probably one of the most affordable laundry soaps out there the still gets the job done. Have been and will continue to use this brand for years!
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
The Xtra laundry detergent is pretty great. Its a bit to liquidy but it works and does the job! The smell of the mountain rain does smell great!
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
The smell is amazing, the only thing is that it won't last. I like long lasting scents and this is definitely not one of my favorite detergent.
Monica B.
Southampton, MA
Normally the laundry detergent I use, but it seems like the formula might have changed recently? My family seems to be having a reaction to it.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Last a long time and my clothes always come out smelling fresh.. Its an amazing product and inexpensive. We always stock up on it when on sale.
Jazzmine T.
I don't like the smells. These can be found in the dollar tree as well. Not too bad. I would wash my rugs in this. It still cleans the rugs ok.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.