BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amanda M.
Works great always leaves clothes smelling clean and fresh . Great price at most stores. Absolutely love the smell and how well it works in clothes.
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
I love Xtra. It is such a great price and works great. This one is my favorite scent from the brand. Smells so fresh and clean and the scent lingers.
rebecca f.
It gets the job done it's very affording and it smells good to so thumbs up in my book I guess plus I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out
Molly H.
Pensacola, FL
Always affordable and the whole family loves the scent! Even my scent-sensitive baby has no problem or irritation when her clothes are washed in it.
Michaela T.
Pella, IA
We use this detergent every day! It always smells great and is very affordable. It is a very effective laundry soap and has never disappointed us.
Angela F.
These actually work really well in getting your clothes clean. You can't beat the price either. The scent isn't too overwhelming. Great detergent.
Christain S.
Used this a few times. Not my top pick but will pick before picking some of the others out there. The smell doesnt stay long but clothing is clean.
lindsey b.
Fergus Falls, MN
It is an affordable well made product. Lasts a long time, fresh smell & offers a variety of scents. Leaves clothes smelling good & gets stains out
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
It's definitely inexpensive when compared to it's counterparts; I find the fragrance cheap smelling and it lingers for a long time on my clothes.
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Good laundry detergent. My cloths feel and smell clean. Usually gets light stains out. Not expensive at all and lasts for a good amount of time.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.