BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
Super inexpensive but still good
quality and the scent does not linger too long post wash which I like. I prefer my clothes don't smell like detergent.
Jennifer A.
Three Rivers
When I need to watch my budget I will buy this detergent. It's cheap, but still gets your clothes clean. They have a nice selection of scents as well.
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque , NM
Was stocked up on this laundry detergent for a while with sales and coupons, you couldn't beat the price! Overall gets the job done and is good to use!
Amor S.
Hurst, IL
Cheap detergent but works like those of expensive brands. We love having this at home because of its affordability and gentleness to the clothes.
Denisa U.
When you are on a budget this product is good. It cleans your clothes pretty well bit I'm not a judge fan of the scent. The scent doesn't last at all.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Xtra is fantastic. It works really well and it's economical. It's less expensive than other name brands but works on tough stains and laundry issues.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
This product is not. Expensive at all I like the smell get your clothes very clean we use it a lot I recommend this very highly for people on a budget
Tera K.
Perry, MI
The Mountain Rain is my favorite of all the Xtra scents! It lingers long after the laundry is done. This is a really good detergent at a good price...
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Not a very big fan of this detergent. It leaves a weird residue on clothes and not very clean. Its very affordable in comparison to other detergents.
rebecca f.
It gets the job done it's very affording and it smells good to so thumbs up in my book I guess plus I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.