BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to detergent when I'm on a budget lol but it really does do the job! It removes any harsh stains and a little goes a long way with the smell!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Smells amazing! It truly smells like you are being whisked away on vacation while in your laundry room! Clothes stay fresh and clean and dirt is gone fast!
Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
This is a cheap in price laundry soap but I love it smells great and a small amount goes a long way. It for sure gets clothes.clean with long lasting smell
Ruth H.
I've used this from my friend and it was quite nice. I like the fact that it makes the laundry really clean and that's why I like about laundry detergent.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA
My go to is mountain scent. Been using it for years works great on my husbands very dirty clothes and my dogs smelly blankets and the price point is right.
Jessica B.
Sterling
Love this product!! This is the only scent I can use that doesn't make my daughter break out in a rash. The price and quality are perfect for our family.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
I don't use this on our nice clothes, only my fiance's work clothes it does the job but not one I would use on our nice clothes because it's made cheaply
Kathleen W.
My go to laundry soap. I like this aroma best. It does the job and is usually one of the best priced on the shelf. I can usually find it almost anywhere.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
This is such an affordable great smelling product. I can't see paying for the expensive stuff when I can get my clothes clean with this product instead.
Holley S.
Hueytown, AL
It's a great detergent for a great price! It lasts me MONTHS. Even when I do laundry 2-3 times a week. It has a good scent that stays on your clothes.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back