BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
If you ever need an affordable clothes detergent this is a must have. It helps with keeping stains off your clothes and you'll love the smell of it as well.
Angie C.
Price cannot be beat. The cheapest detergent I've found that actually gets our clothes clean and smelling fresh. Perfect detergent for families on a budget.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I came across this item being on sale at my local grocery store. It got my clothes clean. However, I wish it had a stronger smell of freshness then it does.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM
I like this detergent although it is not my favorite type of detergent I still put it to good use. It does have a great scent but it seems to not last long.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Used to work at walmart and this was the most popular brand and scent and why not. Its like under $6 you get a huge jug. It smells great and does a good job.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
I like the scent. The price is right. The stain lifting isnt the best. Wish the scent lasted longer. It's nice to use when I can't get my preferred brand.
Carole H.
New Church, VA
Good smell and does a goid job cleaning clothes. I like the Oxy added when i can find it. For extra soiled clothing or pet bedding, i will add q little biz
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
I love the xtra mountain rain liquid laundry detergent. It does a great job on my laundry and I love the smell. You can't beat the price, very affordable!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Smells amazing! It truly smells like you are being whisked away on vacation while in your laundry room! Clothes stay fresh and clean and dirt is gone fast!
Ashley S.
This is my go to budget detergent!! I love the Mountain scent and it gets the job done.  Cleans and leaves a great scent and for the price I can't complain.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back