BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Heather A.
Woodbury, MN
Works as needes, it cleans our clothes and smells nice. The price is right. For the price it works great.
Amber B.
I first bought the xtra detergent on a whim and ended up loving it. its now my go to. They have a few scents that smell very good. The smell isn't overpowering.
Tiffany B.
Canon, GA
Xtra detergents are awesome. I am always pleased with it when I purchase laundry detergent. The scent lasts long after the wash. Clothes always come out clean.
Joan B.
Logansport, IN
I love the way this works without paying an arm and a leg. It really works hard on spots and overall dirt. I love the scent because it is so nice and pleasant.
Taylor M.
Muskegon, MI
I love to use this detergent. It smells great and does a great job getting stains and dirt out or clothes. You also can get a HUGE jug of it for a good price!
Flora Z.
This is the type of detergent i use when we are needing to cut our budget it works great and smells good. Its a big ole bottle and saves me cash in my pocket.
Sherry T.
Wales , MA
One of my favorite scents and I use this on my husbands work laundry. He comes home full of grease and it takes it right out and his clothes smell great after
Melanie K.
Tulsa
Loved it.. Would purchase again and it's cheaper than most detergents I have bought before. I had to use more than one lid dull to really make the load smell.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I came across this item being on sale at my local grocery store. It got my clothes clean. However, I wish it had a stronger smell of freshness then it does.
Stephanie P.
Sault Ste. Marie
Really like the scent on this but I mainly buy it because it's cheap. I personally don't see a difference between this brand and say tide but that's just me
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back