BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This detergent is so cheap! Ive never paid over $3 for it and smells great, and gets the job done. my boyfriend is allergic to tide and gain, and,he's never had an issue with this!
Megan D.
Northport, ME
This is a solid laundry detergent, especially for those on a budget. It cleans well. I don't find that the scent really sticks with clothes very well, which some people may prefer.
D C.
Warminster, PA
Having a household of 5 members, this has to be the best bang for your buck. You don't need to use a whole lot and the clothes come out clean and smelling nice. Love the price!
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
I think this product is ok I do use it when money is tight but I feel like I have to use 2 cap fulls of the laundry detergent per load to get our clothes smelling good and clean
Ashley H.
Akron, PA
This detergent is amazing. Not only is it a great smell but it gets my clothes clean. I'm a cna so I get all kinds of things of my scrubs. Also does not irritate my sentive skin
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I buy this when I'm on a budget because its so cheap for the amount you get but i feel you have to use so much just to feel like your clothes are clean. step it up
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Pretty good laundry detergent. For the price it's good. I do have to use a bit more of it per load to get a better wash out of my clothes but for the price it's good.
kim c.
Buffalo, NY
I like this product and feel that is a great bargain for what you use. I also feel that it is comparable to any other product on the market. And it is a lot cheaper than any other product on the market.
tiffany e.
Stone, KY
Believe it or not but I do buy this quiet often. You never know when you will need a little help in the laundry department. It smells really good and its actually not that bad. It gets the job done.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
My #1 dirt cheap washing detergent that I LOOOOOOVVVEEE😍😍 being that it is only $3, you can't beat it anywhere else. It gets your clothes clean as any other! (Removes stains) nice fragrance and it last a very long time. Scent and loads. My go to anytime I want to save a few Penny's! Highly recommended✨✨
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back