BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Yessenia C.
Oviedo, FL
Used this product a couple of time but unlike the others you will have to put more than one cap for the clothes to be clean for me this one its ok. Very affordable and will di the job but I rathers use another one
Cara H.
Lewiston
I buy at the Wal-Mart. The huge size for only $9 really makes me feel like I have my life together. I have NEVER smelled Mountain Rain, but I wouldn't imagine it smells like this. But it smells clean.
Jillian M.
I bought this detergent because it was inexpensive and thought I would give it a try. I ended up LOVING it and actually buy it as one of my favorites now. The smell is awesome! I highly recommend.
Jillian B.
Englewood
Love to use this in my carpet cleaner and laundry. Smells delightful and does get every thing clean. On loads that have more stains I use just a little more then normal. Very very affordable.
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
Even thought the price it low it does the job, the smell is nice and it gets your clothes clean. So if you are on a budget this would be a great alternative to high priced laundry detergent.
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
I absolutely love the smell of this detergent. And it is a Great price, and it lasts a long time! This is the only detergent we use in my household. I would definitely recommend this product.
Heather V.
Decent scent and not overwhelming. It seemed to clean the clothes well and no irritation with my family as we all have sensitive skin especially me and my daughter to scents and some soaps.
Corinne C.
Watertown, WI
Love the smell of this one! Does a great job of getting out stains and cleaning them as well. Love that the big jug is a great value and has a convenient spout to get every last drop out
Ee V.
This scent is awesome. Me and my hubby use it all the time. It smells great and very affordable then most detergent. Works just great as the expensive ones. Will continue to purchase it.
Leah B.
My family has been using Xtra for years. We switch between Mountain Rain and the tropical scent (purple bottle). It cleans very well and we have never had a problem with it. We all have sensitive skin too, and we've never had bad reactions to Xtra!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back