BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Sarah D.
I like the scent and price if this detergent. There's not a ton of staying power but enough to go along well with my dryer sheets. Is great for your everyday laundry.
Diana P.
Schiller Park
I purchased this laundry detergent at my local Menards after seeing my in laws use this and I have been faithfully using it ever since! It leaves your clothes smelling amazing and clean plus it allows you to wash numerous loads!
Crystal K.
Greensboro
Xtra is a great detergent for the price. The scents aren't my favorite but for the price, I can pick a nice one. Xtra cleans my clothes and doesn't break the bank. I would recommend Xtra as a cheaper alternative.
Heather V.
Decent scent and not overwhelming. It seemed to clean the clothes well and no irritation with my family as we all have sensitive skin especially me and my daughter to scents and some soaps.
demi p.
Washington
I have this detergent now and buy it often, the smell is airy and relaxing I love it. My clothes are always clean after each washing and I'll definitely be sticking with this detergent.
Gina S.
Union
This is the best affordable detergent! I'm picky with detergent because of my sensitive skin and this is the only one that doesn't make me break out! And all of the smells are great!
Heather D.
Celina, OH
I love the pour spout, and the scent of the product is perfect. Clothes come out looking great and I have had no problems with colors fading or bleeding due to the detergent.
Ashlee W.
This is my favorite scent out of all of the Xrtra fragrances. I like it because it's cheap and it gets the job done. My clothes come out smelling and looking fresh. I usually get mine at my local Grocery store but I'm sure Walmart has it too!
Mariah R.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the more used detergent in my home. I wash me and my husbands clothes with it. It’s nice and works well. It’s also more affordable then other brands
Amber A.
Great scent! Does our laundry well. Cleans great and is a very refreshing scent. This is one of regular detergents that we use. It’s also a great affordable price
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.