BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Katie B.
Baltimore, MD
This is a very affordable product with a fresh scent and is effective at getting out most stains. I usually purchase the large gallon when I buy it and it lasts forever.
Chris O.
I bought this detergent based on price but now I know why it is so much cheaper than Tide. Although this kind - Mountain Rain - smells good, it didn't seem to make my laundry smell that clean. I needed to use more per load too. I went through a bottle quicker than other detergents. Would not recommend.
Catherine B.
Would never buy this again. Its so cheap, and you have to use almost half the bottle just to get enough to where you think its enough to get your clothes clean. Doesn't leave your clothes smelling good at all, its runny too.
Dallas O.
Spokane valley
I usually buy in bulk so I don't have to make so many trips to the store and Xtra makes that easy for me! I love the scents that they offer of detergent and as long as they make my boyfriends socks smell nice I'm happy!
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is what I was at home it's very worth it I love it and it's the best it works really well I recommend people to try it because it's the best it's very fordable and people should really try and use it and
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I use this brand fairly often. It goes on sale here a lot and it seems to last me a while. The scent is fresh and I think it does a good job cleaning. I wish it was slightly thicker but it's not watery or anything.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI
I have been using this detergent (this scent as well) for years. I've had issues with different detergents giving me allergic reaction but not this one. It smells great, works great, and is very affordable.
Kathia R.
This is so affordable and gets the job done!! Smells clean but wish it was a more potent smell. It effective , but I usually use two of the cup that's with the bottle. I would totally recommend this detergent!
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Xtra is a great detergent brand, it smells nice, it's affordable (CVS always has it on sale where you can get it for just $1!) and it works. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out so I love it!
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Cleans clothes, great price, good scent left on clothes. Lasts a long time, cleans clothes with no static cling. Easy to use, pour and doesn't drip or spill easy.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.