BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Kristen C.
Long Beach, NY
Great price for the amount of product you get! Leaves my clothes smelling great while keeping them looking bright. It's concentrated to last longer, is great for cold washes as well as hand washing. Will purchase again and definitely recommend to friends!
Adrienne M.
This is a great product for the price but I wish the scent lingered on items longer. I also love that I can but it at my local dollar store and I don't have to deal with the mega chains.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This product has a great price but I don't feel like it cleans my clothes as well as other brands. I also have had issues with the detergent staining my clothes. not my favorite brand.
Courtney K.
Hillsborough, NJ
Cleans your clothes in terms of getting rid of smell or spills but doesn't leave them smelling like anything special and needs an additive to remove any stain, no matter how small.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC
I love the fresh smell of this product. It makes my clothes smell good and keep them clean. Its better than using powder detergent. Once I used this I didn't want to use powder detergent anymore. Its affordable. Yes I would recommend.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Used this brand once. And it is okay. The price is budget friendly reason why we choose these. But it feels like a cheap kind of soap. But still use it if i don't have any..
Theresa W.
This is an overall decent product but I will say that the amount of soap required is a little bit more because it does not lather up enough however good price good scent
Kelcey D.
This detergent is just as good as any in my opinion! It's a good price for me as a college student and I can get so many loads done with one container. Great scent too!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Xtra reminds me of my college days!!! This is a great brand, I prefer other brands like Purex or Arm&Hammer, but this is so affordable that when you don't have the money to other detergents you like, this is a great substitute!
Bridget K.
Souderton, PA
I love this detergent! Not only does it leave my clothes smelling wonderful, it gets out all the dirt, grime and stains from a 9 year old boy, a 15 year old that works at a restaurant, a mechanic, and a day care worker!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.