BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kristi R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite! I'm allergic to so many different laundry detergents, and this is one that actually works. Scent is nice, I prefer the original, but not bad. I don't work in a "dirty" industry, just an office, so my clothing just needs a light cleaning - so this is perfect. I use it in tandem with Shout for stains and it works well. True to load-sizes and often on sale. I'm a fan!
Genita K.
When you're on a budget and need your coins to stretch this is good. It's not as thick as most cleaners but still did the job. Not expensive at all but I don't recall getting 200 loads from this size.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I love the smell of Mountain Rain. I purchase Xtra at either my favorite store, Dollar Tree. I have found that my sheets and everything comes out of my dryer, feeling fluffy. It is very affordable, only $1.00 a bottle. I would definitely recommend this product for everyone.
peggy g.
Mableton, GA
Xtra Mountain Rain Detergent is a very good brand of laundry detergent. The scent is very nice and makes you feel good after your clothes are washed. This product cleans my clothes wonderfully and makes me feel good about providing wonderfully smelling clothes to my family.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I bought this because it was a lot cheaper than the name brands but i am not all that impressed with it. It does the job when it comes to cleaning my clothes but i like when detergent leaves a nice smell and this does not really do that. It also does not remove stains very well.
Crystal K.
Mount Airy, NC
Cleans as good as the more expensive ones. Smell doesn't last quite as long but I always use a powerful smelling fabric softener that always does the trick. This is affordable to anyone. You get more for your money. My mom recommended to me and now I recommend it to everyone!
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
So so so cheap and works wonderfully. I got a regular size of one of these babies for $1.97 once. I just don't understand people who buy crazy expensive laundry detergent, as this stuff works just as well. Also this scent is very nice and I have a pretty sensitive nose.
Laura L.
We've been buying this laundry soap for years and love it. It doesn't leave an overpowering smell like a lot of detergents do. It really cleans clothes well, even in cold water. It was so convenient for us to not have to change detergents when we got a HE washing machine!!
Deberah C.
Anderson, IN
I buy and use Extra cause it makes my clothes clean and fresh. I have alergies and found that Extra was the only one I could use and not break out. It does everything it is suppose to do and leaves your clothed smelling fantastic. I would recommend this to everyone.
Laura V.
Clayton, DE
I think this does the job, when the job is basic. My washer is older so it probably doesn't clean as well I am sure as the new washers, so detergent differences are noticeable. This brand pours at a thinner consistency and I notice more spots left on clothes.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.