BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I really like this laundry detergent because it is so affordable! I also like that this giant jug will last me quite awhile, as I do a lot of laundry! It has a nice scent, and it does a good job of getting the laundry clean!
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
I will use this soap in a pinch. It's typically more affordable than other brands. The smell is nice but it isn't long lasting. I feel like I have to use twice the amount of soap than I would with other brands for my clothing to smell clean. It's okay for the price but it is def. not my preferred brand.
Michelle S.
I love the mountain rain scent n it's quite strong which made me think it would keep my clothes smelling good longer. The scent didn't last long at all. I was very unhappy that I paid so much for a larger bottle just to be let down about the lasting scent. It did clean the clothes very well though.
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Used Xtra for months now. Tried different fragrances and one with oxi clean! They all worked and none smelt too over powering. They are cheapest at my local stores! Got my stains out! I purchase the bigger bottles!
Hannah H.
This is what we have been using for a couple months now. It's really affordable and most of the time it's great. I feel I have to use a lot in order to get my clothes smelling really clean. Sometimes I feel it doesn't clean my clothes good enough and I have to wash them again. Other than using more than recommended it's great.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
This detergent is great my mom always uses this. She says she really likes it and it makes my clothes smell amazing and they make them like ultra soft. I think she buys it for around $7. I would recommend
Ashley J.
Westville, NJ
We began using this on my husband's work clothes only as I have very sensitive skin. I found myself always huffing his laundry and finally I tried it on my own clothes. Cleans well and leave behind a fresh scent. I always get it on sale and make sure I stock up so I don't run out.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
We use this detergent all the time it works very good it smells great it gets our clothes very clean it's effective affordable it lasts a long time so it's a very good value I would definitely recommend
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
This was on sale and I also used a coupon to get this product. I did not notice anything stellar or out of the ordinary using this product. It did not leave a scent on the clothes afterward (which I enjoy). Overall I have no extreme opinions for or against this laundry detergent.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ
Always a great value. My local grocery store always has it on sale. The smell is awesome. The clothes smell great days after washing them. The clothes always come out nice, clean and bright. I recommend this product to everyone. I have tried other scents as well and like them all.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.