BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I know this is one of the cheaper brands of laundry
detergents but it works just as goodas the $25 dollar
detergent and for the price its a great value. my kids are very sensitive to all laundry detergent
but with this they are okay and thy smell great.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This is actually a really good liquid detergent and a fantastic price point. Nice fragrance, cleans wells, refreshes the laundry. When I don't make my own detergent, Xtra detergent is the one I always purchase. If you haven't tried, you should!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Xtra mountain rain is my usual laundry detergent, I usually get it in a larger bottle. It does a really good job at getting the dirt and odors out of my clothing and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. This is a good product and I recommend it
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I'm getting married on the 30th of July , 2016. I know it's sudden but I didn't want everyone all up in my business so please don't take it personal if you didn't already know. Seeing it's right around the corner, I'm not planning a big wedding. I'll be inviting some family and only a handful of my closest friends. I will be sending invites out soon so I would really appreciate your presence on this day. Please don't worry about bringing any gifts since it's short notice, just bring someone I can get married to. Let's see who reads this entire status as I found this hilarious. Copy and paste to your wall and see how many fall for it. Have a good day!
Erica K.
Durant, OK
This is a great value that I have bought at Sams - ALL is now beating the price point and being more sensitive to scent and smell. So that is now what we purchase instead of Xtra. I do see good value if they have coupons and options.
Kayla C.
Cowgill, MO
When my family gets tight with money this laundry detergent is a relief. It is so affordable and we can pick it up at the dollar store. For the cheap price it actually leaves laundry smelling fresh and is still gentle on my babys sensitive skin.
Deidre T.
Staple at our house. This laundry detergent is great especially on a budget. Our clothes always come out clean and smelling fresh. You don't need to use a lot either, so you definitely get your money's worth since it lasts so long.
Tierney U.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using this laundry detergent for years, now. I love that it leaves my clothes very clean and has a nice scent. I've had just as much success with this brand as with any of the way more expensive brands out there. For the extremely inexpensive price it's amazing that the product works as well as it does.
Lindzie B.
It's cheaper compared to alternatives. It still gets the job done. Very cost effective. It smells really good. Can find it at the local dollar store so it's convenient. I would recommend it over the more expensive alternatives.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I really like this laundry detergent because it is so affordable! I also like that this giant jug will last me quite awhile, as I do a lot of laundry! It has a nice scent, and it does a good job of getting the laundry clean!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.