BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
Mountain Rain by Xtra is my favorite laundry scent OF ALL TIME! I always get this because A. it smells awesome. B. its always cheaper than the competitors pricing and C. it last me a long time! I would recommend this to any one who like fresh, clean and airy laundry :)
Rosemary P.
Not the best detergent but always on sale for a great price at walgreens. I often buy it if in a budget crunch. Notice that clothing fade and do not come clean. I would rather use tide because it works extremely well at getting clothing clean and keeping colors bright.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I've been using xtra detergent for 6 years and have been somewhat satisfied until I had kids. It doesn't seem to get the stains out of clothes that kids get on them. I switched to purex and have had much better luck doing laundry the same
Way just with the new brand.
Alisha M.
Suwanee, GA
I used to use this laundry detergent, before I started using purex and tide. But the scent is absolutely amazing, I love it. But I needed something that wasn't going to leave lint on my clothes after getting them out of the dryer, hence why I shifted to another brand.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I gave this product four stars because I do not like the smell of the particular detergent. Otherwise, it works great! It washes the clothes nicely and leaves them fresh. It is gentle on the clothes, too. The price is very low, and you get a lot for it!
Dawn R.
Warner Robins, GA
This detergent for the price is awesome. The scent that comes off my clothes after they have been washed is great. And I love the fact my clothes are so clean too. Lol. The price helps too. I do get this from Walmart and I would recommend this to anyone.
Valarie S.
I'm not a big fan of any XTRA product. I feel like it's way to runny compare to the regular stuff I use (Arm & Hammer). Plus this doesn't leave a scent on my clothes. Also I feel like this doesn't clean the clothes that well. I have to wash scrubs that can have random stuff get on them all day. And I wouldn't feel comfortable washing my clothes in this.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I have been using Xtra laundry detergent for years and I love it! It's not expensive, you are not paying for a brand, but it keeps my clothes clean and smelling fresh. I find this to work better on cleaning my children's clothes as well. When I use Tide, or Era my oldest complains her clothes are itchy, but never does when I clean them with Xtra (she is autistic and has sensory sensitivities) and for myself, it never irritates my eczema. All in all, I find this brand to be a keeper.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I like this brand because of the price. The smells are kind of hard to get passed but once your clothes are washed they smell better. My only complaint is that I do not feel like it gets a really good washed compared to higher price detergents.
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
Thai detergent smells so good. It gets my clothes really clean and the scent lasts much longer than some other more expensive brands. And did i mention how affordable this detergent is?! I I absolutely love it and have been using it for years.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.