BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I use this laundry detergent all the time.. It is not that expensive.. It has a great smell to it.. It comes in a big bottle and it seem to clean my clothes the best... I like that you can pour it or lay it on it side and pump it out.... I can do so many load of laundry with it.
Jenny S.
South Royalton, VT
I love the scented Xtra detergents. They leave my clothing smelling so nice! I know some people cannot handle scented detergents because of their skin, but it has never bothered me much. These are very affordable and I would recommend them to anyone who can use scented detergents.
Johanna L.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is a great smelling laundry detergent and fairly easy to use. I keep this on top of my washing machine and push the button for it to automatically fall into the tray. It keeps your clothes clean and lasts through many washes without having to go back to the store to get more detergent.
Tamara R.
Georgetown, KY
Extra Mountain Rain laundry detergent gives you the cleaning power in a huge container that lasts awhile and is great value. You get great scent also. We do laundry daily and have to bet the biggest and cheapest laundry detergent available and this is what we buy all the time.
Selena A.
This is probably my favorite, just because it's such a good price and it works so well! There is a few different smells you can pick from, but I like them all ! I tend to use a lot of detergent so I buy the bigger containers. It lasts awhile too and I do laundry often haha.
Kristen P.
Rochester, WA
This does its job. It is inexpensive. Those are positives. I think a negative is you have to use a little more than a name brand in order to get it as clean as a small cup of the name brand stuff. This is my personal opinion, but normally I'll get this in order to save money.
Shanayne C.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell of this is amazing. I love using it on my clothes just for the smell, but sometimes I think I might be using it wrong because majority of the time I have a stain on my shirts from the detergent. I think I gut need to switch it because I'm tired of buying new shirts.
Patricia C.
Reynoldsville
I buy this because my husband and my 6yr old boy are tough on clothes, everything from grass stains, juice spills, sauce, this stuff gets it out and has a nice smell too. Its also not as pricey as some of the big brands. I would recommend to anyone that does laundry alot.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
Mountain Rain by Xtra is my favorite laundry scent OF ALL TIME! I always get this because A. it smells awesome. B. its always cheaper than the competitors pricing and C. it last me a long time! I would recommend this to any one who like fresh, clean and airy laundry :)
Tammy A.
Sheboygan, WI
Xtra mountain rain smells great. Detergent gets my clothes clean and saves me money. However, unlike other detergents, using Xtra may require some elbow grease to remove stains. Love the pour spout too. Yes, I would recommend this for those looking to save some coin.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.