BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Meghan K.
Brooklyn, NY
Talk about VALUE. OMG, I love this. The smell is great, and it's the most affordable brand, and you know what? It does a perfectly good job! Manages to get the stink out of my towels, so that's perfect by me. Unlike Tide, I've never had my clothes come out discolored after using this, so that's also a win! It doesn't irritate MY sensitive skin, but if you're really sensitive, you might have issues.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Love this stuff! I usually spend a lot of money on products like Gain but I found that this works just as well for only a third of the cost! My only qualm with this product is that the scent isn't strong so I just buy stronger scented dryer sheets. Definitely should try this!
Kristen S.
Lewes, DE
I'm not personally a big fan of XTRA. I don't feel like my laundry actually gets as clean as it could. The note of it being 'concentrated' - in my opinion - doesn't hold true to form. I found it to be way too watery to be considered a concentrated product. All in all, you do get what you pay for, and XTRA is commonly on the low end of the price range.
Sandy S.
Saves you money but i feel like it does not make your laundry smell clean or it does the best job. i would buy this if i wanted to save money. it was not effective last time because boys have a strong odor and when i used this i could still smell the dirtiness in the laundry and i had to re wash them.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Just bought one of these bad boys from Sam's for 14$ and it is worth every penny and will last my family of 5 with 3 young boys who go through multiple clothes changes for a good while! This is our go to when we are looking for something affordable that can do the same job as the big boys! You can always find it for cheap and even on sale.
erica C.
Jessup, PA
I love love love xtra! all the laundry detergent has a great smell, and the stay on your clothes long after you wash them. it cleans your clothes great, and I've even had stains it got out without using any stain remover. I love this laundry detergent and definitely recommend it to anyone. my mom is the one who told me about it and I love it. I use it on my infant daughters clothes, and it doesn't bother her skin and it gets tough stains out. try it you'll love it!
Sara P.
This laundry detergent is just okay, nothing special. I buy this because it is cheap and affordable. I notice it doesn't clean my clothes very well, because the stains still appear after several washes. This scent does not smell great to me either, I think it smells like sweat honestly. I prefer the purple bottle over the green one.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I'm currently using this laundry detergent at home. I'm pretty happy with it. My clothes, towels and bedding feel and smell nice and clean after washing with this. This isn't my favorite Xtra scent, but it's one of the better ones, IMO. This is a fairly inexpensive detergent, so if you're budgeting, I'd recommend this brand.
Emmaline O.
I've been using the detergent religiously for years! The size is great as is the value. The scent is nice and clean without being overpowering, and it does a terrific job getting my clothes clean without fading or aging the fabrics. I'm sure I will keep purchasing this in the future for years to come.
Lydia W.
Killen, AL
I like the extra brand of laundry detergents because it does a wonderful job of cleaning the clothes and it is priced where one can afford to purchase it Extra is a very affordable product. I like the 50 size as it is easy to handle and not to heavy to lift. Just an all around good laundry detergent.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.