BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light gre...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what a...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I don't really enjoy this product, but my husband is okay with it. Mostly I don't like it because I developed a rash after using it very quickly. It doesn't not have the most skin-sensitive ingredients available, so it is not good if you are prone to rashes. My husband says that it works pretty well but not on really tough stains. The smell is okay.
Ashlee W.
This is my favorite scent out of all of the Xrtra fragrances. I like it because it's cheap and it gets the job done. My clothes come out smelling and looking fresh. I usually get mine at my local Grocery store but I'm sure Walmart has it too!
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great inexpensive detergent. The mountain rain scent is wonderful! Not too powerful, not too mild. I typically use this detergent when washing my bedding, as sometimes my clothes can only be washed with sensitive skin detergent. I enjoy this scent the most and this detergent definitely does the job, but BE CAREFUL, i've had some issues where this detergent stains my whites blue :( so make sure the cycle is long enough to wash it all out!
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I like the scent and price if this detergent. There's not a ton of staying power but enough to go along well with my dryer sheets. Is great for your everyday laundry.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
another Xtra fave. Xtra Mountain Rain For a low price It really gets your clothes clean and smelling fresh. A friend of mine turned me on to Xtra 5 years ago. like myself she's on a fixed income and she told me about this
Karla W.
Helena
I like this product because it does a satisfactory job of cleaning the clothes. This product does not have an overpowering smell. It has a nice light scent. The reason I first bought this product is that the price was incredible. I have bought this product every month for the last 5 years and will continue to do so.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
We recently found this product in bulk with a coupon so we decided to test it out. I was pleasantly surprised at how little product I needed for this to be effective. I thought it would be a diluted cleaner, but it's actually pretty comparable to Tide. We'll definitly purchase again.
Ashley H.
Bourbonnais
its been a while since i have used this product but I had no downsides to it it left my cloths very fresh and clean it is and effective product and i really like it. This product was very affordable I got this product at Walmart just like I get all my products from.
Felicia L.
Cedartown
Xtra's laundry detergent is good enough for me to use to get my laundry done and it is priced very reasonable but I wish that the scent would last after washing so you do need to add a fragrance dryer sheet to your clothes when drying
Beatriz G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use xtra detergent all the time the price is great and it cleans my clothes the same as any other detergent. I use a good fabric softener like suavitel is one of my favorites the yellow bottle or downy when its on sale. My clothes come out clean and smell great.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.