Xtra™ Fresh Cotton Breeze Detergent uploaded by Lolita P.

BY XTRA

Tori D.
Xtra always helps me out with my laundry needs. It’s a great fresh sent, but what’s awesome is the sent isn’t to strong. It’s just the perfect amount of smell!!! My clothes always smell and feel fresh and clean!
Sydney D.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is my "oh crap I have no more pods left" detergent. Sometimes I find that it leaves a residue on my whites so I do not want anything other than black with liquid detergent.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
For the longest, I would not purchase XTRA brand because I assumed that because it was "cheaper" the smell and clean feeling of my clothes would be non existent. I was Very wrong. Most stores run great sales so they're very affordable and last a lot longer than leading name brand products that are more expensive for less. If you are looking to cut back on laundry spending this is where you start! One bottle lasts such a long time. For 3.95 for this amount you can't beat it
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
When my money is tight Extra will do. This size bottle is always like a dollar and change at Walmart. It works just as good, I even use it to shampoo my carpets.Xtra™ Fresh Cotton Breeze Detergent
Ashley R.
I don't like xtra at all. I bought this detergent to save some money but it doesn't clean my clothes at all. I work at Sephora and I'm constantly getting foundation, eyeshadows, lipstick you name it on my uniform which comes clean pretty easily with other detergents but this one.... when I try to wash my uniform with xtra nothing comes out. The makeup is still there. It's horrible in my opinion
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Detergent is fairly priced and you can get very good deal at rite aid often. This used to be the only detergent used in our house, as my sister has sensitive skin and it was one of the only brands that did not cause her to break out in a rash. The scents are fair but not as in your face as some other brands. Especially if you have clothes that need a stronger detergent.
Jezeal B.
Portola, CA
its purdy good my grandma also uses this when she is on a budget it does smell good, its one of the best cheap brands to use when you are on a budget, I like using it on my rugs and household rags exc. I recommend this especially if you have a big family for those small loads and you dont wat to waste  alot of soap
Casey W.
Florence, AL
Always smells really good, and is always a great, low price. The only cons I can think of is that they don't come in the pods like other laundry detergents. Overall though, it is my favorite laundry detergent and i highly recommend it to others.
Regina V.
Boston
This detergent doesn't irritate my skin after clothes have been washed in it. It leaves a nice smell on clothes and does a decent job of getting stains out. However, colors run and bleed with this detergent even when I separate lights and darks.
Abi Jo M.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorites, that also doesn't bust the bank. You can get a lot of washes out of this stuff and the scent is really pleasant as well. I used this detergent all through my college years and loved it. I never bought anything else!