BY XTRA

With the soft scent of Escape™ fabric softener. see more...

Sheila S.
Ava, NY
I have been buying this laundry detergent for some time now. I love the scent and the value. It also works well on my family's laundry and is effective at getting our clothes clean and removing stains. It is very affordable since I do a lot of laundry between people and pets and can't afford more expensive detergent.
Madisyn W.
Havelock , NC
I love this detergent! I have tried majority of the scents offered with xtra and haven't found one that I didn't like. Each of them leave my laundry smelling amazing and cleans them as I need done! When some stores are running sales, it amazes me how cheap I can get the biggest bottles for. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jessica G.
This detergent is usually always priced well at Walmart I like the way it smells. But sometimes it can color your shirt but it usually comes off if you rewash it
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Whisper A.
Elko, NV
This detergent smells good and works pretty well. The only problem I have is it leaves a film on the clothes I rewash without detergent, and it's not as bad, but it's still there.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame , IN
i’m not sure if it was the washer i was using at the time or this detergent but my skin didn’t react well with the clothes that were washed with this. i also felt like my clothes weren’t as clean as they should be, which again could have been the washer but i’m not sure. the nice thing about this brand is that it is ver afforable
Jennifer G.
Pharr, TX
I can say this product sure does a good job for the great price . I don’t really like that once clothes is done washing you don’t get that crazy lavender smell coming off the clothing . So I do have to be very generous in order for the loads to come out smelling good . Above all I do think it’s a great product with a great price !
Toya W.
Merrillville
I was sceptical about using a cheaper product. But I've been using this brand now for over a year and it does a wonderful job cleaning the clothes of everyone I the household. Amazing results for the toughest stains. I love it!
Sierra C.
This is pretty much the only detergent my family uses. Such a great price and you seriously get so much for the cost too. So dang affordable and the quality is out of this world too. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
XTRA has proven to be the best detergent yet. It is very affordable and smells great. My clothes always look and smell clean. I do not miss out on anything and I save so much money with this brand. I really recommend this product to anyone who wants good, clean laundry