BY XTRA

With the soft scent of Escape™ fabric softener. see more...

April W.
April W.
Hagerstown, MD
Usually buy what's on sale. this is affordable and works well. love the scent. no cons I can think of. I'm not too picky, I'm more concerned with pricing than anything. would recommend and i buy this probably every other week. sometimes I get the bigger bottle if they have it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
My husband has a lot of senseaivities to a lot of different laundry detergent. This is one that he doesn't have any issues with. He has issues with scents and this is perfect for him and my clothes come out of the washing machine smelling fresh and clean!
Kenya W.
Kenya W.
Knightdale, NC
Xtra Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Detergent is economical and leaves clothes with long lasting freshness. I was leary of the product at first, but am now a faithful user. The cost works within my budget and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
This laundry detergent smells AMAZING!! You don't need to use any fabric softener when you use it. It leaves your clothes smelling so nicely. It is sometimes difficult to find in stores but when we do find it my family stocks up!
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I am actually using this detergent now and I don't like the smell of the way it washes my cloth. Disappointed because even though it's affordable I won't recommend this detergent . I have tried worse brands
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Washes great. No complains whatsoever. It smells nice And leaves your clothes looking real good. I find it very effective and its really affordable. Thats a plus plus! I tell all my family to buy it!!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Clarion, PA
Smells fantastic. Xtra works just as well as any of the name brand laundry detergent and gets my clothes just as clean in the wash. The 144 fl. oz. jug lasts for months and is very convenient.
Zahra D.
Zahra D.
I have been using this for years. It takes the bad smells off clothes but doesn't leave its own scent. I pair it with other detergent that smell nice to give clothes a nice scent!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Greenport , NY
Love anything vanilla and/or lavendar scented so this was obviously a no brainer. Plus, the jug size is just so much more realistic!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Marina, CA
Such a great smell and leaves clean for a great price. My friend recommended it and I'm so happy that I tried it, so statisfied!!!!