Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesXtra
Xtra Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Liquid Detergent

Xtra™ Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Liquid Detergent

Take a moment and breathe deeply. Very deeply.  Because you’ll love this calming scent of French lavender kissed by the soft touch of freesia and the soothing sweetness of vanilla and coconut. Who knew laundry day could be so relaxing?

Is this detergent or fabric softener?
Start your review of Xtra™ Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Liquid Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Beronica P.
Mcminnville, TN
This has the mist amazing smell. Gets your clothes clean and soft at the same time. Its low cost and works great. No extra stuff needed
Tiffany B.
Gibbstown, NJ
There are pros and cons for this detergent. The pros are that it’s inexpensive and goes on sale often, it gets your clothes clean which is what it’s supposed to do. The cons are that it doesn’t really smell that great and definitely doesn’t make your clothes smell good unless you add something to it (I usually use it with Gain or an expensive liquid fabric softener and my clothes are clean and smell like they’re clean). If you’re on a budget and want a good detergent then this will work. If you’re looking for an that’s going to make your clothes smell great this won’t.
Samantha M.
Homestead, FL
This is my ultimate go to washing detergent and mix it with a little bit of game and OMG best I ever use nothing about this product that I would change I recommend this product to everyone some time to come with a coupon on that thing for a dollar off I use that what it is well
اشلي L.
Lawrence , MA
Xtra™ Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Liquid Detergent uploaded by اشلي L.
Xtra™ Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Liquid Detergent uploaded by اشلي L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best detergent ever it smells absolutely incredible I have been using it for a couple years now and am in love with the way my clothe smells like.
Robin F.
Exeter, PA
This is a great product that I use at my job. I work with dogs and it gets the laundry clean and has a nice fresh scent..
Riley S.
This laundry detergent is really nice! It really cleans my clothes and it leaves them smelling amazing! The scent, even after washing and dying, stays pretty strong, which is something I like. Xtra™ Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Liquid Detergent
Sheareliz M.
Super affordable and long lasting. I like the smell because it brings a nice balance. It’s not super strong for the sensitive skins in my household but definitely smells fresh.
Melissa L.
It smells really good but it really doesn’t clean the clothes very well! It’s okay to get this when you are in budget!
diana S.
Inglis, FL
I use this brand of laundry soap because the price is right and it smells great. It is cheap but works great. There is nothing that needs improvement. It is very affordable. I have never paid more than 5 dollars for the 120 load bottle. I have recommended it to  others
Jon K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I really liked the scent of this particular one. It gets the job done, but sometimes you have to wash more than once with it. It isn’t to expensive, but now days when you don’t have much money even the cheaper stuff is still expensive. I recommend it.