Xtra™ Escape Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Liquid Detergent uploaded by Angela C.

BY XTRA #56 in Laundry Detergent

Take a moment and breathe deeply. Very deeply.  Because you’ll love this calming scent of French lavender kissed by the soft touch of freesia and the soothing sweetness of vanilla and coconut. Who knew laundry day could be so relaxing?

Buy on Kmart
The only laundry detergent I will buy...hands down period!!! Gentle on skin (all of us in our home have very sensitive skin) doesn’t break us out at all...I purchase it at the dollar store for $5 & by far beats any other laundry detergent. Smells great too! The expensive stuff that is so well known (such as tide, gain etc) is harsh on our skin & costs way too much!! Not worth it! Xtra is the best!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
OMG!!! The scent in this laundry detergeant is amazing!!! What can I say? I don't spend an arm and a leg on these types of products. This product works just as well if not better than its competitors. I'll continue to purchase this.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
This detergent is good. Personally is watery but I like how the sheets are left. It gets the job done. For the price is fine you can work with is. It costs at walmart I think $8. I would recommend it to someone who washes weekly because it doesn’t take away that much dirt.
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
This is my go-to laundry soap I have a family of 6 it's more affordable for me. You do have to use 3 cap full to make you clothes smell good. If you have a big family and can't afford the more expensive soaps use this. 5$ for the big bottle at dollar General
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I’ve always been fond of Lavender so seeing this scent was an automatic grab!! So relaxing and calming of course I’d want my clothes to smell like this. This detergent is inexpensive !! About $3 and some charge at a 99 cent store! Worth it.
Tatum M.
Hastings, OK
My go-to for laundry detergent! Honestly since it was the cheapest in the store is what drew me to this brand. However, that’s not the reason I stuck with it!! It smells great, does the job, AND doesn’t break out my sensitive skin!! Wins all around!!
Alexandra V.
Holly, MI
My favorite and staple in my cleaning regimen. Smells great and the scent lasts all day. Great price for the size and always lasts forever. I do laundry daily and I need to make sure I’m not running to the store 24/7
Heidi L.
Crellin
Love this product you get an amazing amount for the price it smells amazing strengthening the smell of your clothes love how it makes my pants and towels and blankets feel after washing with it truly amazing
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
Dollar store fave! This exact bottle is my go to when I want to do laundry but realize I’m still a broke college kid. This bottle lasts a good amount of time for the money it costs. I would definitely recommend
Katie K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I use this every time I wash my clothes and it’s great. It’s even better that there’s fabric softener in the detergent so you only have to buy one product! The scent is very subtle as well, not too strong.