BY XTRA

Looking for loads of cleaning power? This detergent has it. The dual action formula powers out stains and whitens whites, while infusing your laundry with a rich, bright scent. Notes of just-picked citrus and fresh linens blend with florals and musk for laundry that smells as good as it looks.

Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
So I am actually using if this detergent to wash clothes to put in the in the lawn what to put in the washer I don't see the difference I don't see it smelling good I wouldn't say I don't know it just doesn't make the clothes smell the way I wanted to there's some smells that I just can get tired of and this one just doesn't make your clothes smell that good like once it's out of the washing machine it smells okay but once you leave them like hanging or you drive them the smell goes away right now we don't have a a dryer so we hang our clothes outside so they can drive with the sun and the and the breeze and the smell goes away I'm guessing cuz we have dogs outside I don't know but I mean I would try it out or just look for the other Alternatives but I mean it's good cuz we keep buying them I guess
Amber R.
Carthage
Really good at getting dirt and stains out of clothes and works just about as good as any other laundry detergent. The only thing I don’t like about this product is that the smell doesn’t last or stay on clothes. When using only the Xtra liquid laundry detergent, my clothes have literally no smell after they are washed but they are always clean!
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
Now this is a life saver between 5 messy kids and a husband who works in trees I have to find a laundry detergent that fights stains. I was so surprised that this works as well as it does because it's cheap compared to gain and tide
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My family started using Xtra a few years now because we hardly had any money and this was the only thing we could afford at the time. We thought it was going to be a crappy detergent, but to our amazement it got our clothes clean and smelling great. I love all the scents. And for the time being there is a $1 off coupon stuck on the jugs
Shyanne M.
Russellville, AR
Very affordable laundry soap. A good cleaner. Not the best at removing tough stains but that is what stain removers are good for. For the Price you get a lot of detergent that will last a while and it gets the clothes clean.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Works great. I coupon this and get it for 1.50 a thing... you cannot beat that. Seriously so cheap. I just throw in some fabric softener or scent booster to give a stronger Scent as it doesn’t have a strong one.
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
This is the product we use most often to get our clothes done. I typically have to use a little bit more of it if I want this scent to be stronger but it keeps my clothes clean helps remove stains and having three kids on a farm this is super important to me we dry our clothes on a line and I use this in combination with a fabric softener and it works great also very reasonably priced.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
This product left my clothes clean without smells. My clothes looks and smell good after the laundry. Is a economic option and I know I will have my clothes clean and with a good smell.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great product can’t complain have been using it for a while now and my husband works in the restoration business so he’s always coming home dirtier and dirtier everyday. This works perfect to get our all those gross strange things that he gets on himself it also gets off any of the stuff I happen to get on myself from crafts or even cooking
Michael B.
Columbus
This is a very inexpensive product that cleans better then the high end brands. I have always used Xtra and once this came out with the added oxy clean I was sold. Love this product.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
What brand do you prefer to use?

back