BY XTRA

Denisse V.
I wash my husband's clothes and mine, I usually like to give him a good amount of soap to keep it clean, I have used this product from the Xtra brand and the truth is that I liked it, I have no complaints, there are powders That make the clothes bleach, this is not great
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL
This stuff works good for the price. It lasts a while and gets the job done. There is no wow factor but for the price and quantity it is definitely worth purchasing. Whenever I'm in dollar general I usually pick this up.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Honestly, for the price of these detergents, they really are pretty decent. Especially compared to the comparable price range. They smell good, get MN y clothes clean. And they don't give your clothes that horrid scent of old wet laundry if you don't quick dry your clothes immediately, like some other brands. Definitely worth the few bucks.
Carmela C.
My family and I have purchased the powder and liquid laundry detergent of Xtra. I really love the scent on either versions. It is effective because it leaves our clothes fresh and static-free. The prices may vary depending on where it is purchased.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I use to use this on my my kids clothes it brighten up the clothes. It kept them soft and fresh. No cons. I would use them again. It was affordable.Very effective
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
I love to use this brand cause it doesn't give you any allergies and its a Wonderful soap for laundry and not expensive also you get your moneys worth and last a while.
Cindy R.
Xtra is cheap, but doesn't clean as well as Purex. If you're in a crunch it will do the job if it's all you have available at the moment. I would use it myself if it's what was available. to me.
Fernanda S.
Raleigh, NC
Talking about the price vs the size of the products
Is perfect. I used to wash my bed sheet with this product because I feel its clean good!
Stephanie J.
Great smell! the big gallon last awhile. it is affordable and cleans well. can not use too much because it will not rinse out well enough.
kacy j.
Tucson
I like this stuff, it's small and easy to store. I love the way it smells and my clothes look brighter coming out of the wash