Xtra™ Calypso Fresh ScentSations High Efficiency Laundry Detergent uploaded by Whitney G.

BY XTRA

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I habe 4 kide at my Homero. I use Xtra because of the quality and price. I always buy the larga kontainer because of the value. It works Great on stains and sets the smell otu of my husbands socks from has works boots!! Thats on its self ia an amazing feat! !
Meg W.
Linden, VA
The best and most economical way to buy this product. Cleans your clothes and leaves them smelling great. Again, while using this product, it's best to put detergent in while load is filling in washer. Then put in your laundry. Let your washer agitate a little then let it soak for a small amount of time before letting the load agitate and finish. I prefer arm and hammer over this but it is best when you're on a budget.
Sue Anna G.
I buy this brand often because I can afford it. I do laundry for a family of 8 and we live on a tight budget & I don't have a lot to spend week to week so this is usually my go to brand because I get the most for my money. I do have to double up on the amount used for heavily soiled clothes, but the recommended amount typically works for a normal load. Xtra™ 2x Concentrated Tropical Passion Laundry Detergent
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Xtra™ Calypso Fresh ScentSations High Efficiency Laundry Detergent is great for a big family. It washes alot of laundry loads & doesn't cost alot either. Great for those on a budget.
Tanesha H.
Good for the price, gets your clothes smelling fresh and clean after washing. You can buy in bulk and it's not expensive... Overall good product. Just wish they made more scents for it
Sarah H.
This is a decent one to get. The price is right, the clothes get clean and it has a nice smell. My only complaint was that I wish it were a more fragrant detergent then it is.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I didn't think I would like this one but it is very inexpensive and sometimes you just want to save. It does last forever and gets the job done. It come in multiple scent as well but I do prefer this one. I highly recommend this product, especially if you are on  a budget.
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Has no scent after washing. Left blue on my laundry which has never happened before with any other detergent I used. I think I had a faulty bottle. The rubber spout part shrank out of the spigot and I came home to detergent everywhere. Will never buy this brand ever again.
Danielle F.
Burkburnett, TX
I've just started using this laundry detergent and I don't have any complaints. It does a great job of getting all of the crazy stains and dirt off of my husband and kids clothes! It's very affordable and I would recommend this detergent over some more expensive detergents!
Becca A.
I really enjoy the container it comes in. You are able to sit on a shelf and do not have to pick it up to use it. It is effective and has a great scent. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean. I buy this product often. I would recommend others to buy this brand.