BY XTRAMATH

XtraMath helps your child master the basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts that are the building blocks of your child's math education. Recalling the basic arithmetic facts quickly and easily is essential for success with fractions, decimals, and multi-digit algorithms. It also frees up mental resources for more complex problem solving.   XtraMath student activities are simple and straightforward and take only a few minutes each day. The program uses sophisticated methods to present your child with the right problem at the right time to maximize the effectiveness of practice. Students earn a certificate of achievement when they complete an operation. You will receive a weekly progress report in e-mail. The report shows how well your child knows their math facts and the progress they are making toward mastery. More detailed reports can be accessed via the web at any time.   XtraMath has been used by millions of students around the world. Many teachers choose XtraMath to supplement their regular math curriculum in the classroom. Parents and teachers like the fact that XtraMath is a non-profit and does not display any advertising to students. Math facts are the building blocks of your child’s math eduction and your child will be well-rewarded for the time they spend practicing on XtraMath. see more...

Amber H.
Rogers, AR
We love XtraMath! I homeschool my children and use this app as well as the website. It is a great way to master the basic facts. The best part is it only takes a few minutes a day. Another bonus is that you can have a progress report emailed to you so that you can see how your child is progressing. I highly recommend XtraMath!
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I tend to lean on this app over the summer when school is out just to keep the basics of math fresh in my head. Knowing the basics is crucial especially when you're going to take a higher level math like calculus.
Ruby M.
Beaverton, OR
This app is used by my daughters school this allows me abd get teacher to see how she is doing on the math skills. It also sends emails to let you know how long it's been since the late time they where on the site. I think it's great forparents who are on the go you still want to keep up with their children's education.
Rebekah L.
I use this in my classroom to help.my students get the basic facts down quickly. I like that they can access it at home as well. I only use the computer though because of no access to iPads for my class
Sib S.
My son uses this app on his ipad at home and on his computer at school its a great way to learn math and be fun!
Lydia H.
My son uses this app. I love that he loves it. When learning is fun for my kids, it makes me happy.