Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Scrubsxtracare
OIL FREE FOAMING ACNE WASH Facial Scrub 53 oz with Tea Tree Oil (Pack of 2)

by xtracare

XtraCare OIL FREE FOAMING ACNE WASH Facial Scrub 5.3 oz. with Tea Tree Oil (Case Pack of 2)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of XtraCare OIL FREE FOAMING ACNE WASH Facial Scrub 5.3 oz. with Tea Tree Oil (Pack of 2)!
Tiffany Y.
Irvine, CA
XtraCare OIL FREE FOAMING ACNE WASH Facial Scrub 5.3 oz. with Tea Tree Oil (Pack of 2) uploaded by Tiffany Y.
This face wash made my skin break out :( I thought my skin was just purging so I kept using it, but it just made my skin worse. It dried out my skin and there were also a bunch of tiny bumps. I have pretty sensitive skin though so it might just be me. Also, I did a bit more research on this product and I found out that it's made of tiny plastic particles used to exfoliate which is bad for the environment!!!
Bailey C.
Rochester , WA
XtraCare OIL FREE FOAMING ACNE WASH Facial Scrub 5.3 oz. with Tea Tree Oil (Pack of 2) uploaded by Bailey C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This product leaves a greasy residue on the skin. I don’t think it’s a very exfoliating product, I honestly feel like it adds more dirt and bacteria onto my skin. I don’t recommend this product for anyone endless you want to break out.
Nishi D.
Lautoka
It is a good scrub but I use it only once a week because scrubs doesn’t really suit but for those who like using scrub.TRY IT!!
Oriana M.
envigado
XtraCare OIL FREE FOAMING ACNE WASH Facial Scrub 5.3 oz. with Tea Tree Oil (Pack of 2) uploaded by Oriana M.
It is very good, in a month I eliminate the acne from my cheeks, it is composed of tea tree oil and salicylic acid. Recommended for oily skin because it tends to dry out the skin and in a dry type skin it could hurt it. He does his job
Nyah E.
Suriname
i'm giving it 3 stars. it smells great, but it didn't seem to work. i noticed that i got pimples,so i stopped using it.
Luvyi E.
Doral, FL
It's not that bad. I need to try the grapefruit. It cleans your pores. The days after when I use this product I get pimples so, idk. Lol
Rinya R.
Paramaribo
XtraCare OIL FREE FOAMING ACNE WASH Facial Scrub 5.3 oz. with Tea Tree Oil (Pack of 2) uploaded by Rinya R.
I use this facial scrub every two days. It’s amazing. It helps to clear out blackheads. It also has tea tree oil which is amazing for your skin! It leaves my face soft, clean and moisturized.

Looking for your answer?