Xtra Protection Always Liners Xtra Protection Regular Dailies 40 Count uploaded by Brea R.

BY ALWAYS

For Xtra protection every day of the month! Always Xtra Protection Dailies give you the everyday protection you’re looking for against wetness and leaks. From light-flow days to tampon backup to slight urine loss, Always Xtra Protection Dailies help you feel clean and comfortable, thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core® + Barriers. And you can be confident that they’ll stay in place, thanks to Edge2Edge adhesive. For feminine protection you can trust every day of the month, try Always Dailies Xtra Protection Pantiliners. see more...

Audrey R.
On regular flow days, I rely on these. They're dependable and I've never had leaks or slippage. I don't generally have heavy flow, so if you do you might need a stronger product. But in general, Always is a tried and true brand and their products are top notch.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
These are great to keep in your purse for when you need them on the go. These are small and discrete and never took up too much space in my bag. I think they are very effective and perfect for any woman
Katie D.
Alachua, FL
These are my favorites for when I need something light to wear while out and about. They are comfortable and inconspicuous. I can hardly tell that they're there! I am very happy with these.
MARIA L.
Gibsonton, FL
I was using always Xtra protection liners. I love it at first but when I was outside in a sunny day. The plastic from the liners Mike my parts to sweat.
Baleigh J.
Dallas, TX
Hands down a great product! I've ALWAYS loved ALWAYS feminine products. No leakage. Very effective. I bought these at Target (per usg) does not compare
Christina D.
Finding feminine stuff for that time of thw month is hard but always makes it easy to find the right product at a great price
Perla S.
Always siempre confiable y es una marca que encuentras en cualquier supermercado.