Xtra Oxi Clean Crystal Clean Laundry Detergent - 37 Loads

Xtra® Crystal Clean Detergent.
Better stain fighting!**
2x concentrated.
Plus the power of Oxi Clean® stain fighters.
*Delivers 37 medium loads.
**vs. current Xtra detergents. see more...

Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
this product is great for the price as well as the quality of it. i do not use thick products that leave heavy smells and this is a good in between. it always cleans the clothes and there is never a thickness left behind from the product
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this detergent. It's a good value, it smells great and doesn't seem to have to much water content like some lower price detergents. It is super affordable and available at most retailers. I would absolutely recommend.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love this detergent. I think the scent is pleasant and the added oxi - clean works really well on stains. I use this most often and really think it performs well for the cost. I actually prefer it to more expensive brands.
Mary P.
Nice scent that is not over-powering like you have with some other laundry products. If what you're washing wasn't gently worn and have some stains, you will want to use a stain remover with this laundry detergent.
Silvia J.
I started to use this detergent when I moved out on my own. It's convenient and I love the smell. It's effective because it cleans the clothes and it good for the clothes. I would recommend this to everyone
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
I have two boys and they oxyclean gets their stains out. They are rough on their clothes and this detergent doesn't require me to use a pre-stain remover. It is affordable and easy to find in the stores.
Ying X.
I'm giving this a 5 star because of the scent. It smells very clean and fresh and not artificial detergent smell. This could be due to the baking soda that is incorporated into the detergent. It works great just take note that you will have to use more of it to get it to the power of big brand detergents.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
I tend to stain my clothes a lot and I think this laundry detergent has definitely been helping out with that. I'm saying it will necessarily get all of your stains out, but will likely make them less visible!
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Great laundry detergent and very affordable. I like its clean, fresh scent whenever I wash my clothes. Not sure if its the best or not, but it seems to do the job well. I like to buy it at the grocery store or discount store and prefer it over some other name brands.
Gloria P.
Boyce, LA
I find that for the price of this product it is extremely effective. I find that my clothes are fresh and clean. It is effective and does what it is intended to do. It an affordable detergent and it does just as good as it's competitors. I would recommend this product.