Xtra Liquid Laundry Detergent XTRA Crystal Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Faith D.

BY XTRA LIQUID LAUNDRY DETERGENT

XTRA Crystal Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent: 96 loads*NEW_LINE* Plus the power of OxiClean stain fighters*NEW_LINE* see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Scent is great and lasts for a long time on the clothes" in 1 review
  • "This detergent is very cheap but works very well and smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "Clothes smell great after wash." in 1 review
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I'm not a fan of xtra. It's a thinner more watered down detergent. It is on the more reasonable side for laundry detergent, but I don't think it works the best. I usually buy it to clean carpets, towels or blankets. It smells good but not tough enough for my kids and husbands clothes.
tina d.
tina d.
Sarasota, FL
Not a fan of this laundry soap. even got the one with Oxi and the clothes just don't look clean. yes its on the cheaper side but i would rather pay more to have clean and good looking clothes.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Decorator Expert
I love this detergent its great for the price & doesn't leave the nasty soapy residue on your cloths that can make you itch & break out i highly recommend this plus cloths come out very clean.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Cudahy, WI
Great detergent . It's good with whites an colors. Smells great . Couldn't beat the price either .
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This stuff is a good detergent when on a budget I pick up this brand when are tight on money it does good at cleaning not as great as tide or gain I seem to have to use 2 capfuls each load to get the clean I want but if you use with a brand name fabric softener you can't tell your using a cheaper brand I do lots of laundry with a family of 5 I do recommend this one gotta have clean clothes no matter what and this one is fine!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO
Decorator Expert
When your on a budget this is a detergent that won't break the bank. For the amount of product you get and the cost you can't beat it. Just because something isn't name brand doesn't mean its not going to work. I used this brand for years and never had issues.
Shelbie G.
Shelbie G.
Great product!! Leaves you smelling refreshing and cleans your clothes amazing I suggest this product
Beth B.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Love the brand. love the scent and love the cleaning power of Xtra detergent. The price is hands down the best also.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Love love love this stuff... Without this stuff idk what I would do without this stuff... This stuff is so so so amazing...
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
This detergent is great! You can't beat the price & it does its job of cleaning clothes well. I find that the scent doesn't last all that long on clothes, which I personally like because I don't really want other scents competing with my perfume.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
What brand do you prefer to use?