Xtra Liquid Laundry Detergent - Summer Fiesta uploaded by Michelle L.Xtra Liquid Laundry Detergent - Summer Fiesta uploaded by Codie A.

BY XTRA

For freshness with every load, trust the unbeatable cleaning power of Xtra® laundry detergent. Xtra® laundry detergent Summer Fiesta scent 48 loads 75 fl oz (2.34 qts) see more...

Alivia S.
The scent is great and I love the price. As a mom of three, I like to buy this brand of laundry detergent because it lasts a long time. The scent is just as good as some of the higher end brands. The only negative is that it can be a bit on the watery side compared to tide, but this has never caused an issue. Overall, this is my go-to detergent.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this product most often because of the price for one, and it smells very pretty, it also (most Importantly) does a pretty good job at getting the clothes clean for such a cheap detergent.
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
I've used this a couple times & I personally don't care for this product. It takes a lot of laundry soap to get the job done. The upside is, it's very cheap & smells pretty good but the quality just isn't to great honestly.
Brittany F.
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys so laundry is unfortunately something I do almost everyday! This laundry detergent works great, especially on those stains that baseball and football practice cause! Great price! And it smells wonderful too! I have repurchased a few times!
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Xtra is really affordable and effective when im.on a quick run to the laundromat my clothes stays as fresh and clean as it would with a name brand. Honestly this is the better and cheaper alternative while i still like other detergents i cant complain !
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
My baby pooped in his clothes and i seriously thought it was going to be hella hard to remove the odor and stain. But they recommend to use this detergent and it worked incredible!! I recommend you use this and it's affordable
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
I am literally addicted to Summer Fiesta. Its only 2 dollars at Dollar General, it last for a long time & it smells so frickin good. Very effective, leaves your clothes clean, stain-free, and smelling like a Summer Fiesta :)
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great detergent that is really affordable.  It has a great scent that is not too overpowering that is left on my clothes.  My clothes always come out look clean.  I would recommend to this product to families on a tight budget.
Paula B.
Saint Paul, MN

I noticed that it cleans well the clothes and leaves a pleasant aroma, also I also feel that in synthetic clothes they remain residues of the soap and that they provoke a slight itch. The aroma is pleasant.
Megan S.
Cincinnati
Very affordable. Smells really good and it leaves your clothes smelling really nice. I recommend purchasing this product at your local grocery store. It's a great product for the price and it gets the job done.