Xtra Liquid Detergent Tropical Passion uploaded by Shelly V.Xtra Liquid Detergent Tropical Passion uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY XTRA #84 in Starch

Xtra™ Tropical Passion™ Liquid Detergent.
Contains no phosphates.
2X concentrated.
20% more loads (vs. 150 oz. detergents).
116* loads. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I find this to clean just fine and have never felt the need to switch to a more expensive brand. This scent is pretty ok, but with these being on sale 2 for 1 lately I can get pretty tired of it...so I just switch up scents! People are saying this doesn't lather well and I cannot confirm nor deny this as I cannot see into my washer as its running. All I do know is that my clothes come out prefectly clean everytime, I use just one full cap and the smell does not linger but it cleans veey effectively for a pretty great price. P.s. we have very sensitive skin in our house and this has never reacted the way other pricier brands of laundry detergent always tend to do!
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
I typically enjoy buying gain detergent. I usually buy this if we are in a pinch for money. I honestly like it I just feel like it takes more of it to get clothes clean like gain does. It is very affordable.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I get this detergent when I don't have coupons and need something affordable. This detergent is very inexpensive and with a huge family and lots of laundry it seems like a good deal. This is my backup detergent between other brands that I really like.
Sage B.
In the past my family has had to go through multiple types of detergent due to me being allergic. I wouldn't be able to sleep due to the constant feeling of needle pricks on my skin and my clothes would leave me itchy. The Xtra Tropical Passion detergent is the only one that gives me relief.
Katarina H.
oklahoma city
This is a great product for the price! It gets the job done and you can get a lot of loads. Very inexpensive and lots of nice fragrances. You can find them almost everywhere. Doesn't leave residue on your clothes or inside your washer. Only con is the scent doesn't really last very long after washes.
Renee J.
Summerton
This is my go to detergent. It has a pleasant smell and is very affordable. I do use fabric sheets to extend a good smell because the detergent smell isn't very strong. I would probably buy something else if I could afford it but it cleans and isn't the worst option.
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
We used to buy this and it smells absolutely amazing and cleans very well. It's a great quality product. Which makes it affordable and inexpensive. I highly recommend it. Just try it because your clothes will smell amazing after using it.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Great product for the price,a lot of people have assumed since it's cheap that it isn't worth purchasing but I disagree. Also very affordable especially if you bundle with a sale and the high value coupons they usually have for this brand
Gabriela M.
Great product for its price! Has a nice refreshing scent that is not too fruity or overbearing like other detergents do. Definitely does its job in cleaning my clothes and works as well as other more expensive brands.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this on many occasions....it's very cheapnin price but smells great and leaves your clothes smelling great as well...I usually buy it at family dollar and I do recommend this to anyone on a tight budget
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
You prefer this one or the green bottle ?
Ashlee W.
We usually use Gain but my father n law bought us this brand the other day.. Do you find that it cleans well and leaves clothes smellinh good?