Xtra Laundry Detergent Warm Vanilla Comfort - 50 Loads uploaded by Tracy J.Xtra Laundry Detergent Warm Vanilla Comfort - 50 Loads uploaded by MichelIe C.Xtra Laundry Detergent Warm Vanilla Comfort - 50 Loads uploaded by Rockea J.

BY XTRA

Xtra® Warm Vanilla Comfort Detergent.
50% more loads.
(Vs. 50 oz. detergents).
50* loads.
*Delivers 50 medium loads.
Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See back panel.
75 fl oz (2.34 qt) 2.21 L. see more...

• I can't find any vanilla xtra laundry soap did they quit making ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
Came across this scent of detergent at a grocery store. Its not our usual scent with this brand but we decided to give it a try due to a deal. We really were surprised on how much we liked & preferred the scent over a usual type. It was in a smaller bottle so it didn't last long but its a scent we'd like to use again in the future. The only reason I scored a 4 is the fact I've only found it in a grocery store in a small bottle.
Brittany M.
Beattyville, KY
I have always loved using Xtra laundry detergent. The prices are low, and it gives my clothes a great clean. And the smells are great! But I REALLY love the Warm Vanilla. I don't know if it's just me or that it's a different scent or what, but it seems like the smell actually sticks to my clothes so much better with this one. LOVE IT!!!!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This is my all time favorite product ever!! I've been using mostly unscented laundry detergents because of allergies. I decided to give this scent a try and it smells amazing, gets my clothes clean, cost is minimal and it leaves no allergic reactions behind!
Samantha A.
The smell and price are wonderful on this product but I feel like it doesn't get the laundry as clean as it should. I end up using more than recommended for the load size. Still buy it occasionally just for the wonderful scent!
Nicole V.
I have this right now. I bought it because it was on sale at my grocery store (2 for $5) its ok. not my favorite. the scent isn't very strong like I like because it makes my clothes smell good, but it gets the job done.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I currently have XTRA on my washer. Its cheaper than others and smells great and works wonderful I honestly didn't know they had warm vanilla comfort but will definitely have to check the fragrance out.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love this extra!! I ever tried it UNTILL one day rite aid had a sale and I used coupons on top of it! I payed 2 dollars for it. The scent smells so good! My clothes feel so soft after.
Nichole S.
N Syracuse, NY
My mom used Xtra when I was a kid and its the only brand of detergent I have ever purchased. Great product, reasonably priced and the vanilla scent is my favorite one of all.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
DIdn't really like this. I also don't think that it's worth the money. I feel like you can buy an off brand and it can do the same things if not better. Don't recommend.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
My mom and I love Warm Vanilla Comfort Xtra laundry detergent. It's not too pricy and it smells so good. Xtra is usually the brand we buy most for laundry detergent.
I can't find any vanilla xtra laundry soap did they quit making it if not where can I find some