Xtra Laundry Detergent Warm Vanilla Comfort - 50 Loads uploaded by Tracy J.Xtra Laundry Detergent Warm Vanilla Comfort - 50 Loads uploaded by MichelIe C.Xtra Laundry Detergent Warm Vanilla Comfort - 50 Loads uploaded by Rockea J.

BY XTRA

Xtra® Warm Vanilla Comfort Detergent.
50% more loads.
(Vs. 50 oz. detergents).
50* loads.
*Delivers 50 medium loads.
Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See back panel.
75 fl oz (2.34 qt) 2.21 L. see more...

• I can't find any vanilla xtra laundry soap did they quit making ...1 Answers
Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Very sensitive skin and allergies. Fell in love with this detergent and will definitely purchase in the future. Value on the fluid ounce is extraordinary. Especially when it is on sale and coupled with coupon. Smells lovely and warmed up in home placed on counter for aroma.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
As far as smell goes I love this product and all the other scents as well only thing I don't like is the product is a bit to watery for me and once u dry the clothes the scent seem to fade a little but overall excellent product.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
It smells really good but is not the best detergent out there but is also not the worse it gets the job done and really affordable I usually get mines on sale at CVS and Rite Aid.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
Came across this scent of detergent at a grocery store. Its not our usual scent with this brand but we decided to give it a try due to a deal. We really were surprised on how much we liked & preferred the scent over a usual type. It was in a smaller bottle so it didn't last long but its a scent we'd like to use again in the future. The only reason I scored a 4 is the fact I've only found it in a grocery store in a small bottle.
Brittany M.
Beattyville, KY
I have always loved using Xtra laundry detergent. The prices are low, and it gives my clothes a great clean. And the smells are great! But I REALLY love the Warm Vanilla. I don't know if it's just me or that it's a different scent or what, but it seems like the smell actually sticks to my clothes so much better with this one. LOVE IT!!!!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
This is my all time favorite product ever!! I've been using mostly unscented laundry detergents because of allergies. I decided to give this scent a try and it smells amazing, gets my clothes clean, cost is minimal and it leaves no allergic reactions behind!
Ashley L.
Zion, IL
With this product I can wash so many loads of clothing without spending a lot of money on the detergent . It's very effective with getting out stains and always has my clothes smelling great. I would definitely repurchase again.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
This stuff smells great and it cleans the clothes good. For the price, I think it's the best option you can get. It is very effective and the smell lasts with you for a couple days. I would definitely recommended this product.
Nicole V.
I have this right now. I bought it because it was on sale at my grocery store (2 for $5) its ok. not my favorite. the scent isn't very strong like I like because it makes my clothes smell good, but it gets the job done.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I currently have XTRA on my washer. Its cheaper than others and smells great and works wonderful I honestly didn't know they had warm vanilla comfort but will definitely have to check the fragrance out.
I can't find any vanilla xtra laundry soap did they quit making it if not where can I find some