Xtra Detergents uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY XTRA

Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
If you want to go with a cheap detergent, this ones it. It is very cheap, and leaves most clothes smelling fresh. However, the freshness doesn't last as long as other detergents. It doesn't make my husband's work clothes or my work out clothes fresh at all, unfortunately. I usually have to double the measuring cup when I am measuring out detergent for each load. I use this on items that are not as dirty, or that don't need to smell super fresh. Not horrible, not the greatest, but affordable for sure.
Lydia W.
Killen, AL
I like the extra brand of laundry detergents because it does a wonderful job of cleaning the clothes and it is priced where one can afford to purchase it Extra is a very affordable product. I like the 50 size as it is easy to handle and not to heavy to lift. Just an all around good laundry detergent.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Love this stuff! I usually spend a lot of money on products like Gain but I found that this works just as well for only a third of the cost! My only qualm with this product is that the scent isn't strong so I just buy stronger scented dryer sheets. Definitely should try this!
Rosemary P.
Not the best detergent but always on sale for a great price at walgreens. I often buy it if in a budget crunch. Notice that clothing fade and do not come clean. I would rather use tide because it works extremely well at getting clothing clean and keeping colors bright.
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA
My go to is mountain scent. Been using it for years works great on my husbands very dirty clothes and my dogs smelly blankets and the price point is right.
Angela F.
These actually work really well in getting your clothes clean. You can't beat the price either. The scent isn't too overwhelming. Great detergent.
Stacey C.
Like them all and the always make my clothes small good and fresh.. Only buy this detergent now. Recommend for the price also very affordable
Bianca M.
Newton
This detergent works great on cleaning laundry. It leaves lay dry smelling great, fresh, and clean. Also it is always very affordable.
Lisa R.
Fort Madison, IA
Xtra is the only laundry detergent I use. I love the way it gets the clothes clean. I also love the variety scents it comes in.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I've used this maybe once or twice, it does clean my clothes but I feel as though a scent doesn't really linger afterwards.