BY XTAVA

Key Features of the Allure 2200W Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer: Lightweight frame for an effortless styling experience Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Technology helps achieve salon-worthy results 80% faster while increasing hair volume and without over-drying... see more...

Carol C.
Port Richey , FL
This dryer has really helped bring my curls to liffffeee!!! I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like the hot setting is extremely hot. It will burn your hair. I definitely recommend this dryer as long as you use it on low or medium heat.
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
I love this blowdryer. I received it as a gift and it was packaged beautifully. I am very satisfied. I have been using it for 2 years now and it still works great with the same power and strength. Great price and great product
Allie G.
Winnetka
This girl I know with beautiful ringlet hair always had her hair up because she didn't know how to style it. Last time I saw her she had the bouncy little rings so I asked her what she's using and she recommend this hair dryer with diffuser. Without a doubt I am absolutely in love with it and recommend it to everyone I speak to. My hair is so damaged from years of dying that my wave wasn't a wave anymore it was straight. With this blower and diffuser I have rings, I'm also in love with it for straightening hair.
Julia E.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my absolute favorite hair dryer. Especially because I diffuse my hair with the black orchid diffuser which provides so much volume. Keeping it on low setting is best because it definitely does get a lot hotter than expected.
Dana D.
Jackson
I had a $200 hairdryer for about a year and it stopped working on me and I needed something from Amazon prime ASAP so I ordered this hairdryer because it had good reviews and it’s been like two years now works amazing and I recommend it to everybody it was also ridiculously affordable it’s wonderful.
Tabitha H.
I've had this brand of hair dryer for a few years and it still works like the day it came in the mail. It gets very hot and drys my hair quickly. Highly recommend.
Melody P.
Orlando
The dryer is fast , also available in white. I use the diffuser. Gives major shrinkage. Ordered online on their website. It was on sale when I purchased it. I would recommend to others.
Michael Y.
Lancaster
They had a giveaway for referring so many people. I earned a bit of those products, but they refuse to send them to me. They said you had to be part of the facebook page group. The thing is nowhere does it say that. I got an email saying at the bottom of the page, "If you havent joined the group be sure to, its the only place to get special deals and offers" yeah that clearly states, YOU MUST BE A MEMBER IN ORDER TO GET THE PRODUCTS YOU EARN. Well, if you HAD TO BE A MEMBER, then why after entering my email did it encourage me to refer people to your product and give me a referral link? its states nowhere on the first page where you get the link that you HAD TO JOIN some facebook group. Shady and misleading company, dont trust their word on anything. Support provided no support and hasnt responded at all to me saying where does it state anywhere that you HAD to be a member. Their lack of response says it all, just wanted to trick people into getting more referrals and then cut the rope when it came to giving any earned product. Stay away from this untrustworthy company.
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
This is a really good blow dryer . I've gotten other in the past from my local Walgreens or cvs and they weren't that effective with my curly hair . But this blow dryer gets really really hot. This is good because I don't have to pass the flat iron though. It always has a cool button and I do use this when I diffuse my hair and it's perfect. I love the whole sleek look it has it's not bulky. The packaging that it comes in ,is to unique and pretty. I'm happy I bought this product , it's my baby lol .
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This hair dryer is unbelievable. It takes me less than 5 minutes to diffuse my whole head. Cuts my morning time by another ten minutes which I'm hoping means that my hair will suffer less damage, right? xtava Allure Supreme 2200W Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, 2 Speeds, 3 Heat Settings, Black