XSport Fitness

by XSport Fitness

#11 in Gyms

XSport Fitness Health Clubs is one of America's fastest growing fitness chains in the nation with gyms in Chicago, New York, and Washington D.C. They provide personal trainers, educational programs, dietary supplements, and the latest in fitness apparel.

Which app do you recommend for exercise and weight loss? I gained 10 kilos because of quarantine, which causes me a lot of discomfort😥 XSport Fitness ? #fitness #health
Where is your favorite to workout at?
Hey! I'm interested in joining this gym. I'm not a huge gym junkie or anything but I do enjoy taking an occasional group class. How are the group classes? Is there one set intensity or do they have ones for beginners and experts?
Start your review of XSport Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Jennica S.
Falls Church, VA
XSport Fitness uploaded by Jennica S.
A big fitness club with variety of weights and equipment but its too pricey! There are hidden charges too!
Mel C.
I am giving this one star because it is needed in order to write a review. However, this XSPORT its self is a gimmick. I signed up and canceled with in there 3 day policy. I was still being charged for the membership four months after. I called the corporate office numerous times and explained my situation multiple times. I was told to write a letter to the PO Box in Aurora. I also did that. Then I was told to go into the Xsport I signed up for which was Melrose Park location. I went in and was told I need to call corporate. So once again I call corporate.  I was told I would refunded back only for two months instead of four which I did not understand why if I canceled with in the 3 day time frame and never attended the gym one day during the four months. After multiple emails and broken promises they refunded me back two months instead of four. I signed up October was charged from October- January. I have just been refunded April for two months. It is seriously a joke a horrible gym and happy I am with LA Fitness instead of Xsport.
Lucia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great service, music and equipment. Staff is friendly and knowledgable. Offers many workout services. Facility is always kept clean.
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a frequent guest at XSport Fitness on Long Island. It is not my favorite. They stopped providing towel service and do not provide any method of cleaning machines before or after use such as wet wipes, which other local gyms provide. The gym is not super clean and many of the machines are outdated or out of order. The front desk staff is very inconsistent.
Jeanine S.
Chicago , IL
Not my favorite as there are always a bunch of men around trying to show off. I don’t except too much from gyms as they’re all the same. I go three times a week.
Jessica C.
Evanston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite gym membership but it does the job. The one I used to go to was location in Illinois on Touhy Avenue in Lincolnwood. Improvements needed at this gym. I would start by making the gym more clean. I used to go to the gym five days a week. I was overall dissatisfied with the service and the cleanliness. It feels like there is no air circulating in there. This gym does the job for your workout but I wouldn’t recommend for beginners or those looking for a cleaner option especially during COVID 19.
Jessica C.
Mundelein, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I loved their gym and how everything is clean and nice. The only thing bad about it is that it’s pricy.
Estephany R.
newyork
It's very good, my husband always looks at me, I almost don't like it, but he and my dad are always watching.
Anita R.
Este gimnasio en verdad me encanta, el que está por mi área tiene todo el equipo necesario.
Leigh O.
Blacksburg, VA
XSport Fitness uploaded by Leigh O.
I went to XSport when I still lived near one (I recently moved 4 hours away from my previous house). It has a lot more weightlifting and free weights than other gyms like planet fitness. It can get crowded, and sometimes a little intimidating because it does attract people who are big weightlifters. Other than that it’s a great gym! Most of them also have a big open room perfect for stretching, ab work, and even dancing (See picture!)