BY XS ENERGY DRINKS

XS Energy Drinks are packed with energizing vitamins and bursting with great taste, yet they don't contain the level of sugar and carbs you see in other popular energy drinks. The essences of peach, pineapple, and passion fruit flavor for a deliciously... see more...

Ricky G.
Easley, SC
Amazing energy drink. Out of all the energy drinks out there this brand is definitely the best. I remember my first time trying these were in college. I loved them and wasnโ€™t able to get them any more. Came across a way to get them about 6 months ago and became the happiest person alive. My personal favorite is the dragon fruit then second is tropical.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this product! It gives me lots of energy without a ton of caffeine or sugar like other energy drinks. I can also feel better about drinking it because it has lots of vitamins ๐Ÿ˜Š I've tried Strawberry and it is pretty delicious! I love that it's in a small can. It can fit in my purse and I can drink anytime I need a boost to get through my day. I love how it only has 10 calories too!!!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
This is by far the best energy drink I have ever drank! Taste amazing it's not expensive it's also healthy it it's just a great product. I buy them in a case but I also get other flavors but this is the best flavor am by far especially if you're just trying them out I would get this flavor!
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so good! Amway sells like, the best stuff ever. I love the fact that it's 100% natural with no bad chemicals you would usually put in your body through any other energy drink. It tastes really good and there are so many flavors of this drink and it doesn't cost much at all! I'm pretty sure they're like $2 something a piece!
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
I absolutely love xs energy drinks,they don't have any caffeine or sugar and it gives you energy all day without crashing,they come in a cute nice box,I have never gone back to regular energy drinks since I tried this ones,I get them from an amway salesman,I would recommend trying this product,I'm sure you will fall in love with them like I did.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Fabiola S.
Anaheim
There are some many flavors of the XS beverages. Tropical Blast is by far one of my favorite XS energy drinks. The flavor is just amazing. This the perfect drink for the beach. If you are interesting in purchasing these products make sure to visit the XS website or the Amway website
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
XS energy drinks are amazing. I have tried almost all of the flavors and they all taste really good. They give great amounts of energy and I am one who really never drank energy drinks but I love Mountain Dew and these energy drinks are a great way to get caffeine and energy
Aileen D.
I've tried a XS Energy Drink but it was the Cranberry-Grape (this Tropical Blast is the only flavor option I see on here). My expectations first trying it was that it'd be like all the typical energy drinks as far as taste, but I actually liked the taste of the cranberry-grape one more. I'm aware that they have a number of different flavors although I haven't tried them yet. I usually use energy drinks for long (5+ hr) drives and the XS energy drink did what I expected it to. These drinks are sold by approved Amway product sellers.
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
Caffeine free, packed with vitamins and sugar free makes it great! Plenty of flavors to choose from which I like almost all of them. They give me a ton of energy without the jitters. I've never drank an energy drink that hasn't kept me up all night too except for this one. They're a bit pricey but well worth it. Only downfall is they're not sold in stores!
Lupe M.
Glenview, IL
If i could give this more stars i will i love xs by far the mango pineapple guava is my favorite! I love amway so much they have so many kinds of flavors they are just amazing i would totally buy them again๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜