Xplosives Top Coats Formula X for Sephora 0.4 Oz Demolition - Blue, Turquoise, Lime and Orange Confetti

BY SEPHORA

Create endless combinations with this playful range of neutral, pastel, and vivid graffiti top coats. Coverage is buildable, so you can experiment with layers and let your inner artist shine. see more...

Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
this product is def meant to be a topper of a nail polish. it did not meet my expectations and i wish the colors were different. it was easy to use, but i would rather have a different color. i bought mine at sephora. i would not recommend this to others unless you use it for a top coat.
Ariya W.
Ariya W.
I have an obsession with nail products and Formula X by Sephora is one of my favorite brands of polish! This particular polish is so cute and girly! It goes with practically anything! I would absolutely repurchase! I recommend it for any age!
Yael M.
Yael M.
These nail polishes were amazing , I was so sad when they got discontinued! But they work very nice they were a one coat type of nail polish , and it didn't chip right away.
drue l.
drue l.
baytown , TX
this nail polish brand is so amazing with it comes to toppers and glitters and even mattes and satin! i love this brand and how easy they are to use
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Really like how this looks.Really shiny and pretty.plus it goes on real easy.will definitely buy again
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Hey you got me to say hi and I texted your mom saying that you were going on a snap chat lol she said I was got my mom and dad I was thinking about you going on the internet lol I was like type in a boy lol I was just saying
Sunilde G.
Sunilde G.
Amo demasiado este esmalte porque es preciosoooooooo, yo enloquezco con todo lo que es full de brillos y al ver este esmalte tuve que comprarlo. Es tan lindo como se ve y es de muy buena calidad. No se cae nada facil pero no importa porque no quiero que se me caiga pronto.
Sarilu C.
Sarilu C.
I love this glaze! Its coverage is uniform with a single application, if you look for perfection with two layers is enough. In addition its tones are beautiful and the brightness is intense.