Xplosives Top Coats Formula X for Sephora 0.4 Oz Demolition - Blue, Turquoise, Lime and Orange Confetti

BY FORMULA X

Create endless combinations with this playful range of neutral, pastel, and vivid graffiti top coats. Coverage is buildable, so you can experiment with layers and let your inner artist shine.

Reyna J.
Anaheim
If you like glitter it’s a definite like. For me personally. Seems to chip and a nightmare to take off. I end up with glitter everywhere. Plus all over my hands and table. I like glitters that wipe easily and last a bit longer. I use my hands all the time with being a mom to a toddler to wash hands. Cool, clean and this polish seems to chip like crazy. Maybe lasts me no more than three days.
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
My baby is obsessed with doing her nails. This polish is prefect for her because it’s not too expensive nor does it have a harsh smell. I don’t like that it doesn’t last long on me (SAHM).
Brianna F.
Liberty Twp, OH
This is a beautiful top coat and it adds a pizzazz to just about any other nail polish I apply it on top of. I enjoy using it and can count on it to add something more to my nails when I'm going out or celebrating a special occasion. Glides on smoothly and leaves my nails looking flawless.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Always loved using these polishes so i was super let down when they stopped making them. Very versatile, can be worn with any look. If using as just a top coat over a different color polish (recommended) you only need one coat but if you use this as your only polish, you may want to do a double coat. Dried pretty quickly & didn't chip or peel off easily. They need to bring them back to Sephora! Please and thank you😍💅 😭
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
this product is def meant to be a topper of a nail polish. it did not meet my expectations and i wish the colors were different. it was easy to use, but i would rather have a different color. i bought mine at sephora. i would not recommend this to others unless you use it for a top coat.
Yael M.
These nail polishes were amazing , I was so sad when they got discontinued! But they work very nice they were a one coat type of nail polish , and it didn't chip right away.
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
I got this for my friends birthday and it looked so cute online! When I got it I saw that it was so small! I wish it was bigger but when I talked to my friend she said she loved it and Ive seen her use it a bunch!
Jessica W.
I love going to Sephora to get lip paint/stain, mascara, eyeliner and nail polish. Tarte, too face, makeup forever, and the Sephora brand are my top favorite. I also like the helpful/nice employees, and the free birthday gift.
Ariya W.
I have an obsession with nail products and Formula X by Sephora is one of my favorite brands of polish! This particular polish is so cute and girly! It goes with practically anything! I would absolutely repurchase! I recommend it for any age!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
this nail polish brand is so amazing with it comes to toppers and glitters and even mattes and satin! i love this brand and how easy they are to use