BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksXP Sports
Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy

XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy

by XP Sports

AMPLIFY FOCUS & ENERGY WITH THIS PRE-GAME POWDER

Select. Start. Dominate. XP Sports Boost delivers a unique combination of scientifically studied ingredients with a formulation that supports mental energy, performance, and improved reaction time—as well as a key ingredient to support the health of your eyes. Enhance your experience with XP Boost.

GET IN THE GAME

XP Sports was created for the esports community, where competition is relentless and the margin for error is razor-thin. A split-second decision can mean the difference between winning and losing, first or second — kill or be killed. That’s where XP Sports thrives.

UNLOCK THE ACHIEVEMENT

With novel ingredients, our cutting-edge formulations have been specifically engineered for gamers. XP Sports Boost delivers a combination of scientifically studied ingredients to support mental energy, performance and improved reaction time. It also contains FloraGLO® Lutein to support eye health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy!
Steph P.
Wallingford, CT
Not bad!!! I really enjoyed the flavor of this but it did have a slight... artificial aftertaste. I'm not much of a soda drinker or energy drink consumer but the flavor was good, not too sweet and it did what it said. I felt like i had a good amount of focused energy without jitters.
Brandi E.
Disputanta, VA
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Brandi E.
husband absolutely loved it. said it tasted great, gave him energy, he was more awake and alert during the day and overall just felt 100% better verses drinking regular "energy drinks". he likes the ingredients and he absolutely loved the can design. I tried it too and it tasted great to me as well :)
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Kristina N.
This product really didn’t do anything for me. My energy level and focus was completely untouched. The flavor was also very odd. The only thing I could compare it to is the weird flavor that most “sugar free” drinks have. Where it’s sweet, even overly sweet, but the sweetness seems artificial. Not sure if maybe my particular one was a fluke or something but literally nothing changed.
Cesar A.
Lompoc, CA
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Cesar A.
What a great and fun line of products! Our game room has becoming more active for us. Everything is great tasting and energy/focus improving ❤️
Jackee B.
Beaumont, TX
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Jackee B.
#IAmMadeToPlay #contest The best energy I’ve had in a long time !!!! The best focus I had in a while !!!! The powder I used in my smoothies and it gave me much more energy than a ordinary organic smoothie ! It did have the smoothie really sweet lol I had to add water to kinda even it out !!
Michael B.
Columbus, OH
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Michael B.
I like that I was able to use this before my work out and I was actually able to get more performance during the work out. I did use it for gaming too and I did notice that I was able to kill more people still more cars in Grand-theft auto five. I was able to do all of this without worrying about a crash.  I would recommend this to any gamer or person who just wants to see more bang on the work out.
Sem H.
Bronx, NY
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Sem H.
Got the rainbow candy flavor and I'm definitely a fan. I also like the amount of caffeine . It taste so good, very similar to a sweet-tart candy. I used one scoop in 16oz of water and then added ice after mixing it. I felt very awake without any jittery or anxious feelings, as oppose to other energy supplements. I really recommend this product
Taylor Y.
Lincolnton, NC
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Taylor Y.
This stuff taste amazing! I'm gonna go ahead and say this is better than G-fuel. This powder is fairly priced and a way better value than the competitors. I will defiantly be purchasing this as it is very satisfactory.
Morgan C.
Sunbright, TN
XP Sports Boost Pre-Game Energy + Focus Amplifier - Rainbow Candy uploaded by Morgan C.
This mixing powder is super sweet! just like the other items like the drink that was sent with this pack. It says 1 scoop per 8 oz of water. but my fiance asked for an extra 2 oz of water and he said it tasted way better! He could feel the effects of the pre game boost very early after starting to drink the mixture, and the effects weren't as rough as the drink or the pills, which is a plus. He has been playing 'Borderlands 3" while reviewing this #voxbox and says he can definitely feel the after effects of the products because he usually never plays this long!
Morgan C.
Sunbright, TN
The taste of this drink is really horrible. after taste is even worse. This drink is definitely way too sweet. and not even in a good way. Was not able to finish the whole can or even half of it because it started making my fiancé's stomach hurt (as he is the one reviewing these products since he is the bigger gamer in our family) I do not reccomend this drink at all. The whole formula needs to be re done. The only positive things I have to say about it is that the packaging it nice! I think it would appeal to people as far as the way it looks.

Looking for your answer?